Epilogue

On a hot summer day, almost five years later; Cole and I were sitting in a refreshing green field with a basket of food and drink, hands clenched and happy smiles on our faces as we were silently watching our kids playing with some neighbourhood kids. They all had a very huge smiles on their faces, and for an obvious reason, it made me felt very happy.

"I think Victor seriously needs a haircut..." I heard Cole suddenly commented as I softly caressed his pretty huge baby bump. It was our fourth child after all; which would be due next two weeks. The doctor told us that it would be a girl though, and depsite both of our sons —— Victor and Arisciel —— pretty much weren't exactly happy about the fact that they would have another girl sibling (they wanted it to be a boy), Jade was in fact the complete opposite. She even often bragged to her friends about her unborn baby sister, what she would name her and all. It was very cute at some point though; especially when she talked about those girly things they would do together as they grow older. "...I don't even think he can see clearly. Does he? He looks like he has a curtain hung over his forehead".

I chuckled.

"I will bring him to a barber tomorrow then..." I said. I kissed Cole's temple, and when I'd noticed that the sun had almost set; I called the kids so that we could go back home now. Our house wasn't that far actually. Just a few feet away. But I didn't like the idea of having my kids to eat dinner after seven anyway, so we should go home earlier to prepare dinner and take a bath.

Then, when we'd finally arrived home a few minutes later, I immediately took all of the kids to take a bath whilst Cole prepare us dinner. Our four bedrooms apartment was noisy though, as always, and whilst I was waiting for the tap water to turn fairly warm; I walked up behind Cole.

"Hi..." Cole said. I smiled. "...tired?".

"Kinda..." I replied after placing a small kiss on the nape of his neck. He smelled really good though, like usual, and if it wasn't because we now had kids around; I'd probably already slammed him against the counter and made love to him right there and then. "...anyway, what movie should we watch with the kids tonight?".

"I don't know. Some cartoons, perhaps?" Cole said as he peeled off some onions. He added again seconds later; "...I'm not really sure honestly but, some drama will be good too".

"Eh? No, thanks..." I pouted as Cole laughed. He knew how much I hated any sort of drama anyway. "...I'll rather let those kids watch news".

Cole rolled his eyes.

"Boring".

I laughed.

"Anyway, want to take a shower together? We can do that——"

"Kyle, how many times should I tell you that no, I repeat, no dirty talk when the kids are around. What the hell?" Cole quickly cut off. He looked mad serious to be honest, but of course, I couldn't take him seriously with a face so adorable like that.

So I laughed. I turned at the kids behind to make sure that they were out of earshot before I replied; "I want to pamper you~".

"Shut up!" Cole almost shouted. He peeked at the kids over my shoulder, and I couldn't help but to laugh at how red his cheeks had turned now. He still hadn't change though. Still shy, sweet and all. Then, lowering his voice as low as possible, he added; "...we'll talk about that after dinner. Yeah?".

Oh yeah.

"Definitely..." I replied as I pinched his butt gently. He hissed, and I laughed. "...anyway, I'm going to bath those kids now".

"Sure..." he said as he kissed my lips. We then just stood there for a few seconds as we quietly stared at each other, hands touching until Cole suddenly added again, with a soft smile on his face; "...I really love you, Kyle. I really do".

I smiled huge.

"I love you too..." I replied. I then kissed his forehead, his lips, and the tip of his nose. It felt like I was standing on top of the world right now, and I felt really happy. "...I love you too, babe..." I said. "...forever and always".

And I meant it. I really meant it.