Kisses

Apparently, Cole was really good at kissing. His tongue was dancing with mine in a perfect rhythm; saliva mixing and teeth touching. The way his pink, wet lips pressed against mine made me felt deeper into the pit of love --- my head was clouded with affection, heart joyfully thumped against my ribcage and passionate heat was crawling on my skin like fire.

For a second, I'd forgot how to breath when Cole trapped me between his thighs. He wrapped his legs around my hips tightly, one hand rubbed my chest sensually whilst another one was holding me by my neck --- pulling me closer.

Then, I suddenly pulled away. "Cole..." I breathed out heavily. He looked up at me with his pair of dark, round eyes and, unable to resist myself, I leaned down to kiss him again. It was only short and sweet, but enough to make the both of us moaned in pleasure. "...Cole, please..." I whispered against his lips. "...I want to make love to you. Please".

He stared at me --- his thumb softly brushed against my cheek.

"I--I'm not sure yet..." he said. I saw the way his tiny Adam apple was slightly moving as he gulped --- one of his gesture which I'm perfectly sure which showed that he was hesitated. "...I--I'm not ready".

"Until when?" I then asked firmly. I knew I'm being too pushy right now but, it's not my fault that I'd been feeling this way. I was desperate. I want to be inside Cole; feeling his tight heat wrapped around my length and made me panting in pleasure as I breed into him. And, the fact that he denied having an intercourse with me was making me sexually frustrated somehow. "...you know we have to do this sooner or later anyway, right? We want you to be cured so we can have a baby together again. But if you're keep acting like this, then when? When we're going to progress? When can we start a family together? When can you be cured? We can't stay like this, you know. We have to change to make things work. Both you and I. And, although I'm perfectly aware that I don't have the right to push you after what I'd done to you before, at least I know what I have to do now in order to make our relationship works. I badly want you, Cole. I want to make love to you. Please listen to me".

He was silent as he looked up at me thoughtfully.

"B--but I'm scare..." he suddenly stuttered out with a low, wavering tone. Beads of tears already formed in the brims of his eyes and his hands were no longer touching me as he added; "...I'm sorry but I really can't..." he started to weep. "...please leave me alone, Kyle".

I sighed softly --- frustration was filling the hollow space in my chest like hot lava. Then, I hesitantly pulled away. The heat from his body was no longer pressed against mine --- the evening's breeze was now brushing my skin gently like feather.

"We should go back now then..." I whispered. I stood up --- he was looking down at his feet as he followed my action. "...I'm sorry for being inconsiderate, by the way. I..." I paused. I swallowed a lump of saliva built itself inside my throat and added; "...for pushing you just now".

"I--it's fine".

"Thanks".

Then, we both climbed down the huge rock. Cole instantly picked his clothes up and he put them on --- his movement was slow --- as I sadly stared at him behind.

For a second, I'm actually wondered if we're ever going to work. I wondered if we would ever fix the relationship I was once despised and open a new chapter for the both of us. I wondered if he would ever be cured and back to his normal self. I wondered if the happy family I had been dreaming of to have would ever be true. I wondered if Cole would ever love me like I loved him now. I wondered of everything, and I'm scared. I'm scared of the negative possibilities that might happen. I'm scared, and it was making me slightly trembling in fear.

What if one day, Cole decided that maybe, it's better for the both of us to forget everything and just go on our separate ways? I knew it was impossible for us to be separated since we're mated anyway but, having an affair wouldn't be a problem as long as we're around each other.

And of course, I couldn't imagine if I had to look at him kissing or cuddling with another man in our home besides me.

Clenching my jaw tightly to strain myself from crying, I then proceed to pick my own clothes and silently wore them on.

"Kyle..." a hushed voice suddenly said. I quickly turned around and, standing there on his feet as he shyly rubbed his arm; Cole was staring at me with his lips pressed into a thin line. Words seemed stuck in his throat.

"Cole..." I whispered out. A tiny bead of tear felt across my cheek, and I didn't even bother to wipe it away. I knew how pathetic I probably looked like right now but...I was so desperate to have Cole in my arms that I didn't even care if he personally thought that I was a desperate loser who begged his love like a stray dog. "...please. I want you".

Cole looked at me silently --- no words exchanged --- until suddenly, he walked towards me to plant a deep, long kiss on my lips, his hands gripped my face as I lifted him up so he could wrap his legs around my waist.

"...Cole..." I moaned out, but I was quickly shut by his lips, and I joyfully smiled. We'd been kissing so hard that our lips were bruising, clothes that Cole had put on minutes ago were quickly tore away and moments later, both of us were laying on the ground --- completely naked --- as we exchanged passionate whispers and kisses like long lost lovers.

"I want you too, Kyle..." Cole said desperately. His eyes were glassy as he kissed me, his petite hands roamed all over my body as if his life depended on it. So I did the same to him. "...I want you, Kyle. I really, really do. Please".

And I did. I did without saying anything further. I did without having to be asked twice. I did without asking for an aprroval. Because all in all, this was what I seriously wanted. I wanted Cole, and when he acted like this towards me; I simply couldn't control myself anymore. I lost for words, and without realization, after a few seconds later, I was already inside Cole. Deep and warm. Our lips locked, body intertwined, rough pants and sensual moans escaped our lips like a sweet music in the air.

"I love you, Cole. I really do..." I said as I pushed myself in and pulled out of him in a quick motion. My hips snapped into him roughly as I kissed his neck --- the love bites I'd made were dark and red on his skin. "...I want all of you".

And he smiled. He didn't answer me but, he smiled. He pushed himself up by his elbows, his hips bucked up against mine so I could thrust deeper and he kissed me deeply. His cold hand touched the back of my neck, our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths until I'd finally came deep inside him.

We were both satisfied, and honestly, I had never been so happy as I was currently feeling.