Healed Wounds & Tasty Food

The cold water poured down on our bodies as we let our hands wandered freely on each other's skin --- tongues dancing, saliva exchanged and hips pressed closely together. Wrapping my hands around Cole's slim waist; I watched him as he thoroughly lathered the soap on my skin, lips once in a while pressed against the small spot on my naked body with a shy smile on his face.

"You really need a haircut..." I suggested as I gently massaged his scalp. "...your bang gets into your line of vision".

He chuckled softly.

"I'll cut it tomorrow..." he replied. Then, grabbing the razor placed on top of the shelves, he added; "...here. Let me help you shave".

And so he did. He carefully shaved my overgrown facial hairs as I stared at his face with my hands were now slowly sliding down to touch his hips, back and tiny baby bump. We were silent, and oddly, I really enjoyed this moment. I felt like I was in my calmest state right --- no words needed to be exchanged to let us know how much we wanted each other right now by the way we were acting.

Standing on his tiptoes, Cole kissed me again. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and without being asked to; I lifted him up, helping him to wrap his legs around my waist and my hands were placed underneath his stark naked butt to keep him steady.

"Is it done?" I asked. When I saw he nodded, I then carefully took the razor away from his loose grip and placed it back to where it was. He kissed me again and again, each time getting deeper and more passionate. As we were kissing, I turned off the faucet. I then walked out of the tiny bathroom with Cole still pressed up against my body and made my way towards the bed --- my body was now heated with passion --- when I pressed Cole down on the bed. He looked up at me --- eyes bright and lips red --- and without wasting another second, I kissed him again.

"I want you..." he whispered. He reached down to touch my member --- his cold fingertips were making me erect in an instant. "...I miss you, Kyle. I miss all of you..." he added tearfully. Then pressing our foreheads together, I ran my fingertips through his silk smooth hair. He then turned his head slightly to the side to kiss my wrist. "...I'm sorry for making you have to go through this..." he paused. He inhaled deeply --- a single drop of tear felt down his cheek. "...I know you're trying to prove to me that you're being really serious about wanting to have a relationship with me, but..." he paused again. "...but I don't really expect that you'll be tortured this way. I--I thought your father will go---".

"Shh..." I interjected. I brushed his bottom lip with my thumb and I smiled softly. "...you don't have to apologize. I deserve this anyway. Stop feeling bad about it. I'm not blaming you, not even the slightest for the things I have to go through right now..." I continued. He cried harder, and despite tears started to form in my eyes --- I smiled wider. "...I'm still thankful enough that I have you. I am suffering, but I have you. I have you, and that's the only thing I care about".

He hugged me tightly. His breath choked in his throat as he cried --- the weeping sound that came out through his lips was so odd that I felt like giggling.

"What?" he asked, chuckling.

"You sound like a dying whale..." I jokingly said. He then responded by hitting me gently on my back --- the impact was making me hissed in pain.

"Gosh, I'm sorry..." he quickly apologized as he sat up. I pulled him closer against me, and when he gestured for me to turn around, I hesitantly did. He softly touched my wounds --- completely healing them one by one --- and he then pressed his lips on my shoulder when he's finally done. He hugged me from behind, to which I responded by turning back around so we were facing each other instead.

"Thank you..." I said into his hairs.

"No need to thank me. You've save my life once..." he replied. He was silent for a while, when suddenly he pulled away to look up at me and said; "...I've bring some food by the way..." he paused. He glanced at the tray of food Tyrese had delivered earlier with his bottom lip slightly jutted out. "...that food must be suck. Come here".

Then getting up, he grabbed a pair of his boxers and slipped it in. I cleared my throat in disappointment anyway. But, I did exactly the same. I sat on the brim of the bed as I was waiting for him to come back onto my lap now with some food.

"Smell nice..." I commented as soon he opened the lid. There were some fried vegetables and chicken, mushroom soup too, rice and berries. He handed me my portion --- which was anyway almost four times a lot than his. I smiled happily. "...thank you very much, baby".

He giggled, but that was only for a split second when he suddenly turned dead serious. 

"I make sure to bring enough food when Tyrese told me about your hunger strike anyway. You're making me worried. Honestly".

I responded by simply kissing his forehead.

"I was mad. Like, really, really mad. What can I do? He refuse to make me meet you..." I sighed heavily. I then started to eat, and as if I was in heaven, I made a deep moan when my taste buds swimming in the taste of Cole's delicious dishes. I devoured the food in just a few minutes --- both because I was too hungry and another one was because of the fact that I actually really missed Cole's cooking.

"Oh my, that's fast..." Cole chuckled. He was about to eat his food when he noticed that mine was already gone.

I laughed warmly.

In the next few hours, we were cuddling on the bed. Cole placed his head on my chest as I was playing with his hairs --- his hands were running up and down my toned, slightly sunken stomach. We were silent for a while when Cole suddenly looked up at me.

"Hey, do you think your father will listen if I talk to him?" he asked.

I frowned.

"I don't know. What do you want to talk about anyway?".

He paused. Silently, he then climbed up on top of me and placed his chin on my chest so we were facing each other.

"About you. Us. I am pregnant, and you're actually the only person besides Carl, Derrick and of course, the doctor who know about this..." he paused. I rolled my eyes when he mentioned the doctor, and it made him giggled. "...anyway, if I tell him that I am pregnant and I need you to be with me, do you think he'll agree? I don't know but---".

"Why don't you try it then?" I cut off. Honestly, I was so happy that he was willing to do that for me that it actually made my eyes turned glassy. I rubbed his chin with my thumb, and just like a cat, he then scooted up closer towards me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I will then..." he whispered. I kissed his forehead again, and after making out for a few minutes, we went to sleep --- feeling blessed and happy that we'd finally got to be in each other's arms again.