Broken

Trigger warning. Violent scene below

I felt like dying.

I felt like the world was collapsing on top of me, crushing me and making me suffocated.

I felt there was blood--everywhere--even at the back of my throat as I was struggling to catch a breath like a drowning puppy. I tried to breath. I tried to wipe my tears.

And I wasn't okay...I'm not okay.

"You're using that as an excuse to suck his dick, right?! To make him feel sympathy for you so that he'll give you the love you'll never get, huh?!" Kyle shouted as he kept kicking my stomach like it was made from some kind of rubber. Crying helplessly, I tried to cover my stomach with my two hands--only to be held back by Jack as he kept laughing when both Kyle and Steele punched me. "...stupid bitch!".

"It's not me..." I whimpered, trying my hardest to tell him the truth. Yet, even before I could continue, Kyle would just kept hitting me--turning me into a pathetic crying mess--over and over again.

I don't know what to do. I am hopeless. These guys didn't even have any bits of sympathy towards me when the only life I actually only cared right now was my baby. My baby didn't deserve it to be treated this way...not when I didn't even have any chance to feel it kicking my stomach, not when I didn't even have any chance to hold it, not when I didn't even have any chance to talk to it, not until forever.

I remembered how happy I was when Doctor Christopher told me that I'm pregnant. I remembered how delighted and proud I'd felt when he congratulated me. I remembered how much I'd shed tears of happiness when I touched my stomach. And I remembered how excited I felt when I wanted to get home to tell Kyle about it...

Curling my body into a ball just so that Kyle would kick my head instead of my stomach; I hugged my body tight. I watched at how my blood kept spattering all over the floor--dirtying the tiles--like darkness in the sky. My hands were shaking, my bones felt like cracking, and I chocked on my own breath.

"Kill him, Kyle!" amongst the sound of every shouts and yells I'd heard, there was Mia's voice. "...I want him to feel the pain I have to went through when he hit me with the porcelain cup".

And without further due, like an obedient dog, Kyle followed her command. He punched me, smashing my head against the wall, kicking at my torso, stepping on my feet like I was his real life punch bag.

"Stop it..." I pleaded weakly. "...please stop it".

"Hah?".

"What the fuck he said?" Steele said with a sneer. Kneeling down, he then pulled me by my hairs as hard as he could before smacking my forehead against the floor--blood dripping like droplets of rain. Jack laughed, and so did Mia and Kyle.

"Do it again, Steely..." Jack said encouragingly.

But, as he was about to reach my hairs again, Kyle prevented him.

"Let me have my fun too..." he said--his hand already digging into my bleeding scalp. I whimpered and whimpered, and when he looked at me, I cried helplessly, begging a little of his sympathy though I knew there was no space in his heart for me. "...you're really good at acting..." he said--my eyes shut tight as he pulled my head up by my hairs. "...no wonder Henry falls for it".

Pushing my head away in a harsh jerk, he then stood up to place his feet on the back of my neck. He kept twisting his foot there, sometimes stomping on it, just to hear me screamed in pure agony. My hands turned into knuckles--my skin turned white--as I strained the pain that felt like piercing into every parts of my pathetic body.

Bloods.

Ripped skin.

Crushed bones.

Fresh cuts.

Throbbing bruises.

I couldn't cry anymore. And instead of fighting back, I just lied down there, on the floor, as I stared at their feet in front of my face.

"Kill him!".

"No, just punch him until he can't even talk properly anymore".

Then a harsh kick to my throat made me vomited almost a bucket of blood. It's hurt. It really was. And as I was struggling with my losing breath, they laughed. They were enjoying my misery, the tears I'd cried out and without knowing, the torture they had put on my baby.

"Pretty face".

"Ruin it then".

My lips cracked and so did my nose. For a second, I heard a loud ring in my ears when Kyle put another kick on my head. Though how painful it felt, I forced my eyes opened. And I saw them--hovering over me like I was some kind of a show. They laughed as they took turns to ruin me, digging their nails into my flesh just to see me struggling, punching me, kicking the life out of me, slapping me, and just simply ruining me. I lost count of how many they had kicked my stomach, and then, I felt like crying again. Only this time, nobody knew that I'm actually had been crying because I'm scared...I'm scared of my baby's condition.

And after almost two hours later, they all sat down tiredly.

"Put him out..." Kyle commanded after a while as he watched me trying to catch my breath. "...I don't want to see his fucking face".

I dug my fingernails into the floor, and, despite of the burning hatred that started to form in the pit of my heart, I only could look at him with my half-lidded eyes. I was helpless anyway, and I had no one to back me up at this moment.

"I hate you Kyle..." I whispered harshly as both Jack and Steele started to drag me away. I didn't where they wanted to take me, but I'm glad I was out of that hell hole anyway.