Sweet Planning

Few days later, I could finally come back home. And the seconds after I stepped my feet inside the house —— I felt so warm. I almost cried too though when I rethought back about the lonely, dark hours I used to spend at the cold dungeon, all of my miseries and the comfort of being at home which I would never experience when I was still in that dungeon. I was homesick. I missed Cole's cooking. I missed my bed. I missed the warm shower every morning. I missed everything.

At nine in the morning, after an overnight long session of love making; I woke up to the smell of Cole's cooking. As usual, it was nice. I smiled to myself as I lied down there on the bed, stark naked, as I looked up at the white ceiling.

I never want this to change. Like, never ever. I never want to be separated from Cole again. I wanted to live normally with him, start a new life, forget everything behind and just focus on our future together. I wanted to continue our lives  peacefully with our kids, maybe a couple of pets too, pure giggles and happiness to brighten our days, a comfortable house to stay in and a stable job. Maybe, for an uneducated werewolf like me; getting myself a proper job with well—paid salary would be quite impossible but, who knows? I had a lot of abilities anyway. Plus, I also had a couples of cousins living in the city for quite a long time now, and they had told me that they were willing to help if I need anything, which, I am thankful enough for. I remembered about Robert though, and the last time he'd came for a visit two weeks ago —— he'd offered for us to stay in his house anytime we'd decided to go the city. Of course, it would be just a temporary stay. Cole and I would collect some money whilst I study for a diploma, perhaps, get a proper job and move into our own house.

Lots of job. Lots of effort. Lots of stress but, I wanted to move on. I wanted to leave everything behind and live with the person I love.

"Kyle?" Cole suddenly called out. Taken a bit aback, I quickly sat up and looked at him. He was standing by the doorframe —— a tray of food held in his hands —— as he stared at me confusedly. His stomach anyway, was getting rounder and bigger. I didn't know when but, I had the feeling that he'd be in labor anytime soon. "...are you okay? You're daydreaming..." he asked.

I smiled softly.

"Come here..." I said finally as I patted my lap. He silently obeyed, and as soon as he climbed up onto the bed; I removed the tray away from his hands, put it on top of the bedside table and pulled him on my lap. He struggled to find a comfortable position for a few seconds, and when he finally found it —— I tucked my face into the crook of his neck and inhaled his sweet scent deeply. "...babe, after we've done with Mia, do you want to move to the city with me?" I asked. He turned his head to the side to look at me —— the confusion on his face was obvious.

"You must be joking, right?" he asked.

I smiled as I pressed a warm kiss on his neck.

"I'm not. I'm tired of living in old, dark memories, Cole. I want to start a new life with you, forget everything behind and live normally like other people. I don't want to be an Alpha anymore. These people can choose whoever they want to be their leader. I don't care..." I replied as I tightened my hug around his waist; making him relaxed into my arms and he pressed his lips softly on the back of my knuckle. I smiled softly. This was, anyway, the best feeling ever in my whole life. "...plus, I don't want to live around people who hate me. They were even being so disrespectful towards you; acting so rough and rude even though you didn't do anything wrong. I couldn't even imagine how they're going to treat our children and future descendants just because they hate me, Cole. I don't want that. I never want that to happen".

He then silently reached for my neck and pulled me down to kiss me deeply on my lips.

"If that what you want, Kyle. I'll just obey..." he softly whispered against my lips as he gently brushed my jaw with his thumb. "...I love you more than anything".

I smiled widely. "I love you too".

Later, we were lying on bed——fluffy blanket thrown over our bodies——as we were cuddling up comfortably after having our breakfast. Cole told me everything though. How his parents were dealing with the current situation, what they thought of me, his whole family and his plan for the future.

"What do you want to name our babies?" he asked suddenly. I was pressing my head against his stomach at the moment——his fingertips dragged through my hairs where he would also gently brushed my jaw once in a while. "...Carl suggested a few names but, I don't really like them actually".

I chuckled.

"What he'd offered anyway?".

"Max, Michael and Mary".

"So typical..." I pouted. "...we already have like, three to four people in our village with the same names..." I commented. Cole nodded lightly, completely agreed with my statement. "...we have to find bizzare names for the babies. Something sound so powerful, strong and independent".

"Like what?".

"Zeus?".

Cole rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Something else".

"Python?" I suggested again. "...or Grizzly? Falcon? Eagle? Phoenix?".

"Why would you name your children using animals' name?" Cole huffed. From the way he scrunched his brows, I could easily tell that he was annoyed. I laughed as I pushed myself up by my elbows to peck his pink lips. "...I'm just fooling around. Come on. You look like an old grandma with that frown. Cheer up".

He giggled. "Silly".

"You love me anyway. Thank you".

His cheeks turned slightly red, and it making me laughed loudly. He was so adorable without even trying.

"Anyway, I want to take a bath..." he said seconds later. He gently pushed my head away from his stomach so he could move away. But, even before he could got out of the bed, I already had a tight grip around his waist——pulling him back towards me.

"Don't go".

"I want to take a shower, Kyle..." he giggled. "...let me go".

"Let's have a shower together then, please".

"No. You're weird and full of raging hormones. I'm not in the mood today".

"No, please. I promise I won't touch you in any sexual way. I can guarantee that".

He then looked at me with narrowed, skeptical eyes.

"Promise?".

"I am..." I replied, softly kissing his neck.

"Well okay then. Let's go..." he said. But not even before he could walk away from me; I quickly lifted him up —— bridal style —— and ran towards the bathroom as fast and as carefully as I possibly could.