His Hatred for Me is Pumping in His Veins

The picture is Kyle (Marc Fitt)

~x~

Avoiding the Alpha was not an easy task; especially when his burning stares kept following my every movement — with his teeth clenching, jaw tightening — as if his every day's goal was only to get rid of me like I was some kind of irritating and sickening plague. 

I still remembered, one night on one of the werewolves' birthday party, he had secretly bullied me at the back of the house with two of his cousins --- Steele and Jack. They poured alcohol all over my head --- dripping wet and reeked of beer --- as they pressed me against the wall and beaten me up into a pulp. It's a very torturing night though, and when I showed up the next day with a face full of bruises and cuts, I had to make up a lie by telling them that I'd been caught up into a group fight with someone because I was drunk. Of course, knowing me, my family didn't believe it. So I just had to make up another lie; just to make sure Kyle wouldn't come back to me if someone knew what he had done to me. 

And ever since that day, I was avoiding him in all cost, pretending I liked him and so did he, when in fact, nobody even noticed those clenched fists and burning glares he had every time he looked at me. 

"The Alpha is so hot..." my best friend --- Kelly --- told me once we'd finally settled on the ground. It had been a tiring day, as we went hunting for what seemed like forever, and I didn't even catch anything. Everybody--including Kelly and my three siblings--caught something they definitely could devour for dinner tonight, while here I was--forever a loser--definitely matching that significant remark of the 'weakest Omega' people always called me. Then, like a love-struck teen, Kelly began to get lost in her own dream with Kyle as the main character. 

I sighed heavily. 

Nobody knew what this asshole Alpha had done to me behind their backs. Surely, he did mock and insulted me sometimes, since everybody did that anyway; excluding my friend and family. But, what they didn't know about was, was the fact that he also had laid his hands on me. He hit me. Countless times with his buddies. He was a big douche. And yet, due to his overflowing handsome face and fake charm, everybody, they seemed to like him as if he was the Mother Nature. 

"...I don't understand why you hate him though..." Kelly said again as low as she possibly could. Of course, I'd be dead if anybody overheard that I definitely never take a liking for the stupid Alpha since he was just too 'perfect' in everybody's eyes. "...don't you think he's handsome as hell? Really hot? And oh, look at those abs. They're--".

"Kelly, stop it. Gross..." I interjected in annoyance. Of course, I liked abs. But not Kyle's. His was disgusting. 

Then, as if she didn't believe what she had heard, she gasped. 

"You're definitely not a true home. How come you didn't like--".

"I don't know. I just not into it..." I said again, this time with a shrug. I don't care about Kyle's abs. Well, maybe if he used it nicely instead of using it to split my lips up and making bruises on my skin--I'd probably praise it more than how Kelly did it. "...there's a lot hotter guys with hotter abs. Just saying...".

Kelly smiled. 

"Like who's?" she asked playfully. She knew someone in the pack I had my crush on ever since we're younger, and she had been teasing me ever since. "...is it belongs to that hot doctor you've been drooling at over and over again, huh?" she added, wiggling her brow. 

I blushed madly like cherry. 

Doctor Christopher was a very nice man. He was something around my older brother's age--Cody. He was a fine mixed specimen of a vampire and a witch---making him the most powerful creature--and, he had been helping to build our pack by working as a doctor in our community for almost six years now as soon as he got his certificate from some university in the city.