Revenge

"What are you doing here, Mia?!" I asked harshly through gritted teeth. The huge, salty sneer on her face was getting wider and wider when she noticed my rising fear — the two men who were standing beside her had already shifted into their wolf's forms. They were huge though, bulky and sharp claws ready to attack. I then slowly stepped backwards. "...fuck off!".

She laughed loudly.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" she replied as she walked few steps closer towards me. And, despite the refreshing scent of the jungle; I could smell her fragrance from where I was standing. The smell was too strong anyway. Too strong that I felt like my head was now slightly turning dizzy. I shook my head a few times just to get rid of the awful feeling, but instead of getting any better; I felt worst. The world around me felt like spinning around — over and over again — until I felt slightly nauseous. "...anyway, how's life? Pathetic?" she smirked. She was now standing only an inch away from me — her slim fingers sensually ran up and down my broad chest. "...with that little son of a bitch as your mate, I can easily predict that your life must be much, much worse. Right?".

I was silent. There was a prodding pain in my head, my heart was beating so fast and, albeit it was fairly cold out here, my body felt like as if it was on fire — hot and burning. I tried to gather my voice, my courage and my strength to push Mia away at the moment she started to press her lips on my cheek yet, it's no matter how hard I'd tried; my body ended up getting weaker and weaker. I almost felt down on the ground even, but Mia took a hold of me tightly.

"...knees weak..." she grinned. "...are you falling in love with me all over again, huh?" she whispered lowly as she brushed my bottom lip with her thumb — goosebumps on my skin and my breath turned a bit rougher than it was before. Weakly, I then tried to push her away. But instead of backing away; Mia just stood there where she was — as if I hadn't put any force on her. Not even the slightest. "...what happens? Where is that great, strong Alpha whom I use to know?" she asked mockingly. I could feel her hands kept rubbing my chest when she said that — seductively going upwards and downwards, upwards and downwards — until at some point, she almost made me felt aroused.

I closed my eyes tightly.

"Please leave me alone, Mia. I don't want this..." I muttered out with harsh breath. For some reasons though, I had an assumption that telling me that this was probably something my father had planned. He knew Mia. He knew her family. But, my father never know about my past relationship with her. He had always thought that we were just friends, and not more than that. And thus, despite I had an urgent feeling that maybe I should have just shift into my wolf's form to protect myself from the current situation; I chose not to do it instead. My father had told me the rule before anyway, and of course, I definitely didn't want to fail this test. Whatever Mia, or what my father had planned, I hoped that I could walk through it with success.

When I opened my eyes again, I'd noticed that Mia was no longer smirking. She was now staring at me with her deep emerald eyes, jaw clenched tightly as her two guardians were watching me from distance. They looked like they would attack me in any second though, and if I wasn't careful enough, then maybe, just maybe, they would have shred me into pieces without my full aware. And so, defensively, I then took a few more steps backwards. The prodding pain was still in my head anyway, but protecting myself from the danger that I had sensed was much, much important right now. I had to ignore the pain. No matter what. I am much stronger than what my father had expected. I could fight these three with my own bare hands, in my human form, using my humanly strength despite the throbbing, completely distracting pain that kept piercing into my head like a fierce tornado.