First Day with the Devil

Another update cause I love you guys~

Kyle was sure a good actor. He treated me so right, speak to me ever so softly, smiled as he hugged me whenever his parents was around and of course, it's almost making me puked. 

"Well, hope we'll meet you again, Cole..." Mrs. Natalie said happily. She hugged me, and her husband shook my hand before they finally gone. Sure, it felt safe when they were here--with us--and so, after he made sure that we were alone, Kyle immediately shoved me away from his grip as if I was some kind of rubbish. 

"Fuck..." he cussed out. Then, he turned to me sharply. "...can you like, get the fuck out of my face? It's disgusting to see you here, okay?" he hissed through gritted teeth. Underneath my lashes, I watched as how he was throwing my stuff away from his as he started to sort his things out into the closet. 

The action was, somehow, making me pretty pissed. 

"You can just give it to me nicely..." I said as I bend down to pick my things up. I didn't even knew where did I got the courage to talk back to him, but he obviously needed it. He was downright rude and annoying, anyway. "...there's nothing wrong about being nice for once.." I added firmly. And, one thing I had learnt as well, was the fact that, Kyle would still hit me even if I'm not fighting him back anyway. So why should I bother acting all weak and pathetic in front of him anyway? He's a huge jerk after all.

"Heh, since when did you become this confident?" I heard him said. "...last time I remember, you was begging me to kill you..." he sneered. Hah. So he took everything as a joke? My pain. My misery. My agony. My dreadfulness. I didn't know how come this kind of creature was even existed in the first place.

"And which part is so funny?" I answered through gritted teeth. At some point, I just wanted to cry. The aching memory of that night was still burning in the back of my mind, and the thought of it made me felt sick. It was so painful...so painful that the only thing I could thought of was dead. And, the idea of Kyle making fun about it when he knew he's the monster behind it only added the fuel to the fire. I felt rage, and sad at the same time. "...you're having the fun watching other's misery? Wow. You're sure is a fine man".

I heard him snickered. 

"I'm pretty sure you've prepare yourself, huh? You're getting better than ever, and it's a fun thing for me..." he said. In my head, I kept imagining the scene where he would hit me, later. Yet, the reality of it never seemed to come. Instead of trying to get to me, he just walked around the room calmly and said; "...you just give me more reason to hate and hit you anyway".

"You don't need any reason to hit me. You're just an asshole, admit it..." I breathed out, and at some point, I knew I had crossed the line. I saw his expression changed--from one which was a lot calmer, to the nasty one. 

"Repeat that again..." he demanded sternly. 

"You heard me..." I replied in a matter-of-factly. "...stop wasting my time". 

He smirked. Then, without saying anything, he already had a tight grip around my neck. I flinched, and every time I tried to break free, he would kept tightening his hold. I couldn't breath. But at least, just like he had said, I gave him a reason to hit me, and this was it. I actually really stood for myself this time. 

"Rude little bitch..." he said harshly into my ear. He then pulled me somewhere across the house, and, at the far end, there was a closed room. He opened the door, giving me a few rough punches and kicked me into the dark room. "...this is your room..." he said roughly. From the smell of it, I'm pretty sure that this was a storeroom. The air was so thick and warm, and, despite I'd just breathed in the air not more than a few seconds, I already could taste the dust in the back of my throat.