Going back to as basic as we can get

Evie pov
It was the day of preforming for an audience.

"So are we just going to text your entire family and tell them your pregnant?" Vinnie asked.

"It's not like we can tell them all at once. I mean, Nick's in Italy. Rikki's in Hansport with his family, Serenity's in Carolina at college,  And Sage and Diana are on tour. The best way to tell them is text them." I said. I gave him my phone and he started making a group chat with all my family members.

"If you can add your mother to the group chat do it." I Said as I continued to do my make up.

"Mommy! daddy!" I looked and Mom was holding Finn.

"Hey," I said.

"Are you ready to see the show?" Vinnie asked Finn.

"Yay," he exclaimed. He was really excited. I went back to putting my makeup on.

"Are you excited, Evie?" Mom asked.

"It's more nostalgia than excitement." I said. Mom came over and I turned to her.

"You've become a beautiful young woman." she said.

"Thank you mom." I Said as I hugged her.

"I'm so proud of you." Mom said. I smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

"Evie are you ready for your wig?" The wig master asked.

"No," I started coiling my hair and Vinnie gave me a hand.

"Tell me if their too tight." He said.

We finished and mom and Finn left so I could keep getting ready. I got my mic then The wig master came in and out my wig on.

"Final show, are you excited?" She asked.

"It's a bittersweet night," I said. Vinnie kept typing away on my phone.

"What should I say?" He asked.

"Um, tell them we have an announcement for the family." I said.

"That seems too obvious." He said as The wig master left.

"Ask them how they feel about adding another member to the family." I said.

"That's a good idea." He smiled. I finished my makeup.

"Read them as they come in," I Said as I got my mic.

"Dimitri asked: 'what do you mean?' Your Mom has already asked if your pregnant." Vinnie laughed. Mom ran into my dressing room.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked.

"I am," I said. Mom ran over and hugged me.

"Don't run around and tell everyone. We want to announce it later." I told her.

"Alright," she smiled.

"I really have to finish getting ready." I said.

"Break a leg, Evie." She Said then left.

I got my costume on and Vinnie kept reading out the messages.

"Serenity has asked: wait is Evie Pregnant?" He said.

"Go ahead and confirm it." I said. I put my shoes on.

"Show circle!" Someone in the hallway.

"Break a leg." Vinnie kissed my cheek.

"Thank you."

I left my dressing room and we circled up and did a Newsies pre show tradition. Before Jeremy and Andrew went up the scaffold for the opening scene. Dad came over to me and hugged me.