Newsies reunion

Evie pov
I arrived at the dance studio and went in and forty young men were stretching and warming up. I put my stuff down and started warming up with stretches.

"Already everyone circle up." Christopher Gattelli said. I got up and went over to the group.

"Today we will be running King of New York, and we actually have our Katherine today. Please give a warm hand to Evie Myers." He said. The guys clapped.

"Would you like to say anything?" Christopher asked.

"Sure, first off in sorry I'm a week late. But now I am so happy to be back with Newsies." I said.

"Let's start from the top."

•••

By the end of the day I was sore and exhausted. I slugged into the living room when I go home and laid on the couch.

"Mommy!" I heard. I sat up and Haven and Finn came over to me. I hugged them.

"I missed you two." I said.

"We missed you too," Haven said.

"Did you beat Loki?" Finn asked.

"We did," I said.

"What's your next mission?" He asked.

Since Black Widow was a spy, Finn somehow thought I was a spy and each acting role was a new mission.

"My next mission is helping a rag tag group of news boys get a fair treatment from the people they buy newspapers from." I said.

"Do you win?" Finn asked.

"You'll have to find out." I Said as I poked his stomach.

Paint came over and climbed onto the couch with us. I scratched his head. Vinnie came down from his studio.

"Hello sweetie." I Said. He came over and kissed me.

"Hello how was your day?" He asked.

"It was amazing, it didn't take me long to remember the steps." I said.

"That's good," Vinnie said as he went into the kitchen. I got up and followed him.

Vinnie and I made dinner for our kids. That night we just hung out as a family. I may have fallen asleep on the couch but we were together.

-a week later-

We moved to the theater with the entire cast for our first dress rehearsal. I went up to the dressing room I was sharing with the other women in the show.

"Hey Duchess," I turned and saw Jeremy Jordan.

"Hi, Jeremy," I got up to shake his hand.

"Are you excited to run through the show?" He asked.

"I am, I haven't been in a Newsies production in ten years. When I left the show I was engaged and now ten years later I'm married, I've got two kids and a respectable acting rézame." I Said.

"I have to say you were amazing in the Selection trilogy. You were prefect for the role." He said. The other girls in the room agreed.

"Well I am America's granddaughter." I said.

"Hey are you talking about my mom?" My dad poked his head in.

"Dad!" I exclaimed and grabbed onto the tale behind me.

"Hi Evie," he smiled.

"What are you doing here? I though you and mom were watching my kids." I said.