Halloween stitches

Dimitri pov
I rolled over and groggily opened my eyes. A horrific monster was standing at eye level. I screamed and jumped trying to get awake from the monster. I fell on the floor, Serenity was laughing as she took the mask off. "Happy Halloween Dimitri." She laughed. I crawled under the bed and grabbed my prosthetics from the other side of the bed, pulled them on and ran after Serenity. "COME BACK HERE SERENITY!" I yelled as I chased after her.

I chased her around a corner and ran into Evie. I got up and continued to chase after Serenity. "Dimitri Calix Woodwork. What the hell!" She yelled. "Sorry," I called back.

"Daddy save me!" Serenity yelled as she ran into Dad's office. I ran in, and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. "Hey Dad." I said. "No cruel and unusual punishment." Dad said. "I'm just gone throw her into the lake." I said. "Alright," dad said.

I carried Serenity out to the garden. I waded into the lake with her to where my pajama's ended then dropped her in the lake. I waded out then ran inside. "Don't let my sister in, until your shift changes, or my parents and only my parents tell you so." I said to the guards Guarding the garden doors. "Yes your majesty." They saluted.

I got Levi from his room, and took him into Nikki's room. I laid Levi in the bed with her, and laid down also, after taking my prosthetics off. "Dimitri?" Nikki asked as she rolled over. She wrapped her arms around Levi. "Yes?" I asked. "Your sweaty." She said. "I know, I had to chase Serenity this morning." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Serenity scared me awake this morning." I said. "Ah I see." Nikki yawned and stretched. She sat up, and picked Levi up, and held him in her lap. "I thought I heard a scream, wasn't really sure." Nikki said. "Mommy?" Levi whispered. Levi woke up. "Good morning buddy." I said. Levi looked around the room, confused. "Are you confused on how you got here?" Nikki asked him. "Ya," Levi said. "Daddy brought you in." Nikki laughed. She stopped suddenly and looked at her hand on her stomach. "You okay?" I asked as I put my hand over her's. "I think she's kicking." She smiled.

We'd found out a few days earlier that she was having a girl. The gender didn't matter to me, I was just happy Nikki was having another one of our babies. We both wanted many siblings for Levi. At least four kids.

"We've got to talk about names." I said. "We'll do that later." "Eventually." I said. "Tubby!" Levi said. "You wanna take a bath ?" I asked him. "Ya, alright." I picked him up and got up. I put my prosthetics on. And took Levi back to my room.

Once we were ready, Nikki, Levi and I went to breakfast. Serenity was still absent. "Where's your sister?" Mom asked. "Serving out her punishment for scaring me awake this morning." I smiled. "Dimitri Calix, you locked your sister outside?" Mom said. She was still in a wheelchair from the shooting. "I'm not entitled to share that information." I said. "Dimitri! Go get your sister, now!" Mom said. I gave Levi to Nikki and got up.

I went to the doors that led to the garden, Serenity was standing on the other side of the door looking pitiful. I opened the door, she ran in and pushed me out.

When I regained my balance, she had already locked me out. "You've got to be kidding me." I said. Serenity smiled, and waved before walking away. "Serenity! I command you to open this door." I yelled. But she was already gone.

I scanned the wall of the palace, scanning for an open window. I saw one on the third floor. I ran over to the wall, and started free climbing, it was harder without my climbing prosthetics.

I climbed into the window, and scared a maid. She screamed, and a guard ran into the room weapon drawn. When the guard realized it was me, he apologized repeatedly for nearly shooting me.

I forgave the two and went to breakfast. "That was not cool, Serenity!" I yelled. Serenity laughed. "How did you get back in?" Serenity asked. "I climbed up the wall to an open window." I said. "Oh course you did." Nikki said.