Vinnie and Evie's wedding

A/n: so this is a oneshot going back to Vinnie and Evie wedding

Evie pov
Vinnie and I were getting married tomorrow.

We were visiting St. Peter's cathedral in New Waverley where the ceremony was being held in to morning. Vinnie laid down in the middle of the aisle and took a picture. I laughed at him. He stood up and took my picture.

"Are you excited?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Very." I said.

We kissed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He smiled.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I smiled.

"Me neither." He said.

"Don't over do it tonight." I said.

"I won't." He said.

"Please don't we don't need a hungover grooms party." I said.

"I will do one shot maybe a few beers but that's all." He kissed me again.

"I'm gonna miss you tonight," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Hey after tomorrow we can legally sleep in the same bed." He smiled.

I laughed.

•••

Mom woke me up the next morning.

"Come on sweetie, you need to start get ready." She said.

I stretched and yawned.

"Is Marisa and Nana here yet?" I asked as I sat up.

"No neither is the rest of the bridal party." She said.

"Any word from dad on how the guys did last night?" I asked.

"Last I heard Nick was asleep in the bathroom throwing up. I swear if he isn't over his hangover by the wedding I will kill him." Mom said.
I laughed as I got up.

I showered, and then had breakfast with Mom, Nana, Marisa, Carmen, Nevaeh, and Christiana.

"Are you excited?" Nana asked.

"I'm elated. Yet I'm just as nervous." I said.

"That's normal," Nana said.

"Now Marisa do any other of your children play instruments or are artistic like Vinnie." Nana asked.

"Um No, my other children are going all into business. My husband is very controlling with their future. He refused to come. He and Vinnie don't get along." Marisa said.

"I'm sorry." Nana said.

"It's one of the reasons why he moved out here." Marisa said.

"What was the main reason?" Nevaeh asked.

"Um excuse me." I said as I held my hands up.

"Sorry Evie, not everyone's gets a High school sweetheart." Nevaeh teased.

"You didn't go to high school. And so far all except Nick and you have ended up with their high school sweetheart." I said.

"Ya because your the first generation of royals to go to high school." Nevaeh said. We all laughed.

After breakfast we got ready. Mom and Marisa helped me put my dress on after my makeup and hair had been done. Nana put my Tiara on and mom out my veil on.