On the road with baby

Sage pov
I picked up Pistol from the travel crib. She was wearing a skeleton onesie.

I followed Diana to the front of bus

I followed Diana to the front of bus. Our bandmates were still asleep in the bunks. I gave Pistol to Diana, and she left, so I could guy the guys up. We had a photo shoot in a few hours and we had to get their soon. Since makeovers were also involved.

"Alright everyone get up." I said. "I will not hesitate to start beating you with pillows."

None even moved.
"Alright hard way it is." I said.

I rolled those on the bottom two bunks off their beds.

"Ow." Devon moaned.

I rolled Brendon off next.

"Why do you do this?" Brendon asked.

"Because you won't wake up." I said.

As I pulled the blankets off the other guys.

"Come on men, we've got a photo shoot we need to get to." I said.

"Sometimes I hate you." Gerard said.

"Love you too brother." I said as I went and got dressed.

I left the bus

I left the bus. Diana had Pistol who was still asleep. But it was understandable, the sun wasn't even up.

I sat down next to Diana and we waited for our friends to come out of the bus. Devon poked his was out of bus.

"We're out of hairspray." Devon said.

"Just put some cloths on, we're getting makeovers at the photo shoot." I said.

When they were all ready. The van came to take us to the studio. Diana held Pistol for the entire ride.

Pistol was still asleep when we arrived.