The Selection: World Premiere

-6 months later-

Evie pov

I sat on Nevaeh's bed watching my movie with her. She wasn't able to come to the Premiere since she was put on strict bed rest after Christmas. She wasn't even supposed to get up.

The credits started rolling.

"That was amazing Evie, I can't wait for the next one." She smiled. 

"Thank you. Hopefully you'll be able to come to that Premiere." I said as I rested my hand on her stomach.

I felt her baby kick.

"I think she's going to be a fighter." Nevaeh said as she rubbed her belly.

"Just like her mother." I smiled.

"Well thank you again for letting me watch the movie. but I don't want to keep you. And remember when you all get home, girls meeting in here. I wanna hear all about it." Nevaeh said.

"Oh you will. If your awake." I hugged Nevaeh then left to get ready.

My maids were already setting Up. Vinnie was already dressed. He was sitting on the bed with Haven, who was asleep on his chest. I went over gave them both a kiss. Before I got ready.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." Vinnie whispered so he didn't wake Haven.

He was holding her in his arms.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"I'm going to take her to the nursery." He said.

"Alright," I said.

He kissed my cheek and then left.

Diana pov
Sage and I were getting ready, we may have gotten a late start. I took my curlers out, and sprayed my hair. I then got dressed.