Bandit

Sage pov
I sat on the couch, talking with Devon and Fate and the Fury's new manager, Alexander and my manager, Beck.

"So Diana will not go on tour, yet she still wants to record with the Fury." Alexander said.

"Correct. I will also be takin g some time off so I can help out with my children." I said.

"Which is basically what you've been doing." Beck said.

"I know, but as of now, the guys are looking for their partners for the rest of their lives." I said.

I heard Pistol crying, she had an ear infection.

"Excuse me." I said as I stood up.

As I went up the stairs, I yelled. "Diana don't you dare get up, I'll get her."

"Fine," Di yelled from our room.

She was two days over due.

I went into Pistol's room and picked her up.

"It's alright baby, Daddy's got you." I whispered.

I kissed her forehead, and grabbed her ear drops.

I took her downstairs back to the living room where the men were waiting for me.

"Sorry about that, Pistol has an ear infection." I sat down put the drops in her ears.

"Poor thing." Devon said.

"Uncle Devon," Pistol whimpered.

"Hey sweetie, I hope you feel better." Devon kissed her head.

Devon was very active in Pistol's life. He was always either here with her or taking her somewhere while Diana and I were busy.

"So back to what we were talking about." I said.

"The fans want family photos," Beck said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like Photos of your families. Like photos of just you, Diana, and your child, soon to be children." Beck said.

"So family photo shoots, Diana has actually wanted to do something like that for a while." I said.

"So your game?" Alexander asked.

"Yes, let's schedule it for three or four weeks after Bandit is born." I said.

"Alright, then." Beck said.

"Sage!" Diana yelled.

I gave Pistol to Devon. I got up and Diana met me on the stairs.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" I asked as I put my hands on her stomach.

"It's time. We need to go to the hospital or The palace. I don't know." Diana said.

"Sorry gentlemen, but we have to cut this meeting short. Devon you wouldn't mind watching Pistol right?" I asked.

"Not at all, just call me when I have a nephew. I'll also call our parents and let them know." He said as he pulled his phone out.

Diana grabbed the keys and I grabbed the baby bag that we had by the door.

I helped Diana into the car, and I drove to the palace, since it was the closest.

I called Dr. Presley on the way.

"Hey Dr. Presley, it's Sage." I said.

"Hello Sage, how's Diana and Pistol doing?" She asked.

"Diana's in labor, and Pistol's ear is still a bit inflamed." I said.