Finn and the Newsies

Evie pov
I woke Finn up and I picked his cloths out as he sat up in his bed still waking up. I grabbed a blue button up shirt, a dark grey vest, grey pants, and brown leather shoes.

"Come on, Finn. It's time to seize the day. We can't delay." I Said as he got up. I helped him get dressed.

"Are we going to church?" He asked.

"No, but you've got to dress like a Newsies if we're going to help them." I said as I did the buttons on his shirt.

"Okay," he yawned. I got his newsboy hat and put it on him.

When he was ready. I carried him downstairs. I got him breakfast as I got Haven up. While she was getting ready I took Paint outside.

Once my kids were fed and Paint taken care of. I took them to my parents place and got Haven and Paint out of the car.

"Now behave for Gigi." I told Haven.

Paint ran to the garage door and we went in.

"Good morning, Evie." Mom called.

"Morning, mom." I Said as we walked in. I Set Paint's leash down on the counter.

"Almost ready?" I asked Dad as he finished his breakfast.

"Almost," he said after he swallowed. He finished up, kissed Mom and Haven and then we left.

We got to the theater and I carried Finn in. "Well Papa and I have to get ready." I said to him.

I took him to my dressing room and put him down. The other girls I was sharing the dressing room came in.

"Morning Evie." They said.

"Awe who is this cutie?" Hannah asked as she crouched down in front of Finn.

"I'm Finn Myers." He pipped up.

"He is so cute, Evie." Hannah Said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Hey Finn, come here!" Dad called.

"Coming Papa!" Finn yelled as he ran out. I followed him.

"Papa?" Finn called as he went down the hall. Dad came out of a room and picked Finn up. Jeremy followed him out followed by Ben.

"I think he could pass as Les." Ben Said.

"Sure, have a ginger and shorter Les in one clip and let the audience be totally confused." I said. Dad picked Finn up.

"I'm sure no one would notice it." Ben said.

"People can spot the difference of me being pregnant and not in the first selection movie." I said.

"I thought they digitalized it so you didn't look pregnant." Dad said.

"They did a bit, but do people definitely notice it." I said.

"It can't be that noticeable," Jeremy said.

"I went through half a pregnancy while filming." I said. I took out my phone and pulled up some photos of me in the first selection movie.

"Okay in this photo, I'm pregnant." I showed them.

"I see it," dad said.

"What? I don't see it." Ben said.

"Me neither." Jeremy said.

"Hey Andrew, can you tell that Evie was pregnant in that photo?" Jeremy asked. Andrew, who played Crutchie, came out of the dressing room. I showed him the photo.