Tragic

(Liam's p.o.v.)

"Niall" I say running out of the hospital room into the hall way crying then Niall runs through the double doors and sees me on my knees crying and he wraps his arms around me and sits back against the wall.

"Liam what's wrong" he says looking in my eyes "it's Harry he was freaking out and I thought it was his asthma but then he just completely stopped moving breathing Niall I'm scared" I say still crying."so am I we should call marcel" he says and I nod and we get up walking to the waiting room "marcel where are you" I ask.

"stuck in traffic why" he says "something happen to Harry and we need you here marcel" I say "what ok I'm on my way bye" he says and hangs up."what happened to Harry" billy says running in "his body somewhat shut down" I say and start to cry again and Niall and I sit down with my head on his shoulder.

"oh my god Louis" I say and pull our Harry's lap top from when I took it and I face time Louis "hey Liam...what's wrong" he says "it's......it's Harry Louis something happened to him he's not dead but he's very close to it" I say and marcel runs into the hospital Jong his inhaler.

"marcel styles please go see the doctor" the lady says and I give him the lap top "it's Louis" I say and sit back down.

(Marcels p.o.v.)

"Louis I'm scared he said to wait here untill he's done inside" I say to the computer screen "I know you are so am I bu remember I'm here with you ok" Louis says and I nod an the doctor walks out of the room.

"marcel you can see him now but well you'll see" he says and we walk in and I almost drop the laptop seeing Harry he has a tube going down his throat all these wires hooked up on him his skin really pale it's so sad.

"how is he marcel" Louis asks and I turn the lap top to Harry and I hear him sob and I place the laptop on Harry so he can see Harry "what happened to him" Louis says.

"well his asthma kicked in and one of the lungs shut down so randomly and he passed out and we don't know how that's what we're trying to figure out but we just really don't know" the doctor says and I sit down next to Harry and grab his hand "he's breathing but barley that's the reason the tubes down his throat" the doctor says and leaves.

"Harry can you hear me" I say squeezing his hand holding him to squeeze back but he doesn't "everyone is here but in the room it's just me and Louis on face time" I say and start to cry.

"please don't leave Harry I need you in my life I need a brother I need my best friend please don't leave" I shout out and shove my face into his chest crying no bawling my eyes out "marcel" Liam says walking in and I run up to him and hug him "Liam I'm so scared" I yell and he rubs my back.

"I know marcel I am too" he says crying and we sit there hugging and we hear Louis." Harry if you can hear me I want to to stay strong ok fight your hardest ok dog ever give up like you said forever and always so you can't give up please stay strong not just for me but for every one not just marcel or Liam everyone" he says "I love you so much" he says and we hear the face time turn off.