Wake up

(Connors p.o.v.)

"Marcel please open the door" I say knocking on his bathroom door "ok tell me when my brother wakes up then I'll come out" he yells crying and I keep banging on the door "marcel don't do something you'll regret please open the door so I can help you" I say.

"just......just leave me alone" he says "marvel I know your more depressed then ever now I'm just trying to help you" I say. Then he turns up some music loud enough to where I could hear it and he's playing 'asleep' "marcel please open the door I'm begging you" I yell but he stays silent and I pull out my phone and call Tristan.

"Tris I need your guys help marcel won't get out of the bathroom and I can't open it he won't let me in I'm scared he might do something stupid please come upstairs and help me I can't leave the door" I say "ok" he says and hangs up and I hear them running up stairs.

"please I'm scared" I say and Tristan picks the lock and he walks in "marcel" he says and I run in but tris covers my eyes but I uncover them and marcel is curled up in a ball rocking back and forth with the shower on and his wrists slit.

"oh no marcel" I say walking over to him and they all leave and shut the door and I crawl next to marcel "why" I say "I'm so scared I'm sad he's dieing I'm watching my brother die and he's suffering and it makes me suffer and I just want to hear him again I miss him so much" he says crying and I hug him and he hugs me back and our clothes are just getting soaked but we don't care.

I grab the bandages from the sink and wrap his wrists then turn off the water we get changed and I wipe his tears "look marcel I'm hear for you I love you so much and I just want you to be happy" I say and he pecks my lips "I make no promises" he says and I sigh "just please don't cut please I'm begging you" I say.

"like I said Connor I make no promises" he says getting out of my grip and goes down stairs and I follow him and he lays down on the couch wrapping himself up with the blanket Harry used when we thought he was just sick and I walk down there with him "do you want to be alone" I ask.

"I know you would just spy on me so what's the point" he says with no emotion in his voice "you know what if you want to be alone and cut your self and die I won't stop you anymore" I say walking away and slamming the door behind me and once I get out side it's pouring cats and dogs so I just stand there really pissed off at marcel and I hear the door open behind me and I turn around and it's him and we just look at each other and I hug him.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I will stop you I don't want you to cut or to die I love you" I say and I look at him "I love you too" he says and kisses me and I kiss back and he pulls away "marcel" I say "I said no promises Connor I love you but I'm really depressed right now and I....like the song says I'm tiered and I want to go to bed and I just want to give up" he says.

"Harry hasn't given up he's still alive he's fighting for you Louis Liam every one don't give up I know this sounds selfish but I need you we all need you we love you please don't give up" I say and he nods his head "ok I'll stay I just want my brother to wake up" he says.

"we all want him to wake up but it's going to take time but he will wake up he has to" I say and he kisses me "I love you" he says "I love you too now let's go inside" I say and we go inside.

Nails p.o.v.)

"Liam Marcel's is ok we'll not ok he slit his wrists but better" I say laying down next to him "good I'm glad he's doing ok" he says looking at me "you doing ok" I ask "yeah.....no I'm not I'm sad" he says "I know this whole Harry thing isn't doing well but you herd the doctor he should be waking up soon and his body is fighting even harder since the surgery" I say.

"I want him back" he says "we all do" I say and he starts to cry "oh baby" I say hugging him "I love you so much thank you for being here for me" Liam says crying into my neck "of course I'm here for you and love you your my boyfriend" i say and he kisses me and I kiss back.