Finding 'connor'

(Marcels p.o.v.)

"Where's Connor where's my boyfriend" I say freaking out in the back seat of the car while I help clean off brad "where's James and Connor I don't know" brad says and we bob start to cry and we hold eachother.

" look guys Louis has James on GPS he showed me how to do it so we can find Connor don't worry" Tristan says and I nod pulling away from brad and looking at myself where I am bleeding all over and have blood all over where the dog attacked me when I ran away.

"Look you guys were here James cellphone is here" Tristan says and brad and I run out of the car and Tristan leads us to a abandon house and we go inside and see James on the floor knocked out.

" James" brad says running over to him and his head is bleeding where he must have gotten hit and I realise we're all covers in blood "brad" James says sitting up "your okay" I say and he stands up "where the hell am i" James says "we don't know but come on we need to find Connor" Tristan says.

" I already did he's in a hotel I went to go tell you guys until I got hit in the head" James says "take us to the hotel" I say and we all get into the car and drive off to the hotel.

"What are you guys doing here" Connor says when he opens his door and I just jumps on him and he carries me and I hold onto him like my life depended on it "woe there tiger" he says and I just hold on tighter if that's even possible.

"Don't leave" he says when I was pulling away from him "lets give them some space" James says as him and brad leaves "I need to make sure they won't kill each other" Tristan says leaving.

"Why were we even fighting" I ask still holding onto him "I don't know and I don't care I have you again" he says and I look at him and smash my lips onto his.

~~~~~

(Connors p.o.v)

I plop down next to marcel and he covers our named body's and he cuddle into my side "that was amazing" marcel says "tell me about it" I say kissing his head." the others left home" marcel says looking at his phone.

"okay good are James and brad still fighting" I ask "sadly yes, they broke up again too" marcel says and I hold him closer."we'll fix this we'll get them to stop fighting" I say and he nods and his phone goes off.

"Hello.hey James.what that's crazy yet amazing.hold on your going on speaker."

"Now James repeat to Connor what you just said" marcel says "brad and I made up and I think I'm going to ask him to marry me" James says "finally I mean how long have you had that ring for a year now" I say "wait you knew" marcel says "yeah the day he bought the ring" I say "well who else knows" marcel says.

"okay you guys Tristan, Liam and Harry" James says "wait even my own brother knew" marcel says." yes" James says "well what did that have to say about it" I say "they both said that its a good idea 5 years brad and I have been together and we love eachother alot" he says.

"Well I think it's a good idea too" marcel says "okay well It's getting late night guys" he hangs up and marcel closes his eyes and I put his phone on the desk "night marcel" "night babe".