cleared up

(billy's p.o.v.)
it's been 2 weeks since zayn said that stuff on the interview the hate has died down a little bit but it's still bad ''sara we need to talk'' marcel says and i close the door locking it ''okay if this is-'' ''shut up and listen you evil bitch'' brad says and james rubs his back ''heal tiger'' he says and sara sits down.

''what do you guys want'' she says ''we want you to clear everything up between the whole 'you kissing billy' thing'' tristan says ''why should i do that'' she says ''b-because y-y-your ruining m-my l-life'' i say and she looks at me ''well you broke my heart so why should i care'' she says.

''he's gay'' connor says ''l-look sara i-im s-sor-ry b-but i-im g-gay a-and i-i-im i-in l-l-ove with z-zayn'' i say and she looks down ''i know i just thought maybe if i kissed you,you would change for me but obviously you didnt'' she says and i take a deep breath.

''l-look sar-ra y-your really n-nice b-but i-i-i j-just d-dont l-like y-y-you th-that w-way'' i say placing my hand on her shoulder ''im sorry for ruining your life i guess that was really wrong of me'' she says and i hand her the phone ''you know it's the right thing to do'' marcel says.

~~~~~

''look guys the kiss between me and billy wasnt real i kissed him hoping he would like me but i guess his heart really does belong to zayns and what i did was really wrong billy is such a great nice guy and he doesnt deserve all of this hate so send it to me insted since i started this whole thing and didnt care for billy's or zayn's feelings at all during this whole mess.i am really really sorry billy and zayn for everything that i've caused you two are amazing together and i was stupid to try to break you guys apart and you guys dont have to like or forgive me but just know that im really sorry for everything,''

zayn turns off the t.v. and he hugs me ''you guys did it im so proud'' he says pecking my lips and i smile ''i love you zayn'' i say and he smiles and he kisses me and i kiss back and he pulls away and picks me up ''come on my love lets go lay down and watch some tv'' he says ''sure w-watch tv'' i say and he laughs.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Billy's hate has gone down so much" I say and louis wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck "yep it's amazing" he says and pecks my lips and I smile "what up bitches" niall says walking in with Liam and I laugh "you are fucking weird" louis says.

"What aren't we going to celebrate for billy" niall says "that doesn't mean we have to get drunk and party crazy niall" I say and he nods "oh I know but that's the only fun way" he says and I roll my eyes "what ever I'm going to get drunk with or with out you bitches" he says chugging down a beer.

~~~~~

"Niall stop put your clothes on" I say and he pouts putting his shirt on "but I was stripping for my boyfriend" he says sitting on Liam's laps and I laugh "hey you guys I'm home......what the hell is going on" marcel says "we're well niall is celebrating for Billy's hate going down" I say and he nods "hey where connor" louis asks.

"what he does have a life other then me fuck" marcel says "I feel like something happened between you guys" Liam says and marcel sits next to louis and louis scoots closer to me so he can have more room "we got in a fight today" he says and sighs.

"why did you guys get in a fight" i ask "cause after we helped billy he wanted to go somewhere but I didn't so we argued and I left and stayed at James and brads for a while then they dropped me off here" he says "why don't you guys talk" louis says "cause he won't answer my calls" he says and lays down and we get up and move to the love seat so marcel can lay down.

"this sucks marcel is going to be upset until things are right again" I say and louis pecks my lips."hey if anyone can help them with this it's you babe" louis says messing with my tubes and I smile "thanks louis I love you" I say and peck his lips and niall laughs "Liam lets go home and have sex" niall whines and Liam's face turns tomato red and he grabs niall and they leave and louis and I laugh.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

i get up and answer the door seeing tristan covered in blood "Tristan are you ok" i ask and he nods then shakes his head and runs inside "where's marcel" he says "asleep on the couch" I say "tris- what the fuck happened to you" louis asks.

"James and brad they were fighting and then fists were involved so I tried to stop them but they just hit me and then they were throwing things and I got hit with glass a couple times" Tristan says as marcel gets up "are you ok are you hurt" he asks.
"I'm fine it's..." marceo says "It's who tristan" marcel asks "it's connor we can't find him and now James has been missing after he went looking for him and abroad is in the car and guys we need your help cause we are really scared we need to find them and I know you helped look for billy so please just help" Tristan says.