Through the dark

(Liam's p.o.v.)

"Niall go to Louis and Harry's flat now.cause I said so.bye" I hand up the phone and sit down on the couch "ok so what's your plane for the date again" Zayn says "well I rented out an amusement park for us" I say "w-wow th-that's cool" billy says "I told him I'd do anything for him".

DING

DONG

I open the door and Niall walks in "so why do you want me here" he says and I blind fold him "cause we're going on that first date" I whisper in his ear "ok you guys drive I'll make sure he can't see" I say and we all get in the car and zayns driving.

" So liam you planned this whole date" Niall asks and I mess with his hands "yes all by my self" I say and I look up and see him smile." I promise you that you'll love it" I say "I'll be the judge of that" Niall says smiling and I just lay my head on his lap and he messes with my short hair.

" We're here you guys" Zayn says and I help Niall out of the car and they drive off and I take off his blind fold " you rented out an amusement park" Niall says with a huge smile on his face "yep" I say popping the p.

"this is great I love you" he says hugging me and pulls away "well lets go have some fun" I say grabbing his hand and running inside the amusement park.

" Hey Liam can we go on the Rollar coaster first" he says and I smile "what ever you want" I say and we get on the rollar coaster and he holds my hand and I smile.the rollar coaster starts to go up the Jill and I turn to Niall and he pecks my lips "best date ever so far" he says and the Rollar coaster goes down.

(Zayns p.o.v.)

"H-how do you th-think Harry and l-Louis are doing" billy asks me "I don't know ever since two days ago they've only left they're rooms to eat and that's barely ever" I say and billy grabs my hand "th-they'll be fine" he says and I pull up to their flat.

"well I have to look after them and shadow so I think that maybe I might as well live here cause I know after today Liam and Niall are going to be going out and sharing a flat together so might just live with them I mean they wouldn't mind-" I say before he cuts me off by kissing me and I kiss back and pull away.

"l-lets go inside" he says and I nod my head and we go inside and I see Louis at the table eating and Harry on the couch watching TV. "Hey you guys I'm back his you doing" I ask and Harry gives Louis a hateful glare and Louis sends one back to him.

"ok so I see something happened" I say and no one talks till Harry speakes up "why don't you ask that dick over there" he says and Louis throws his plate off of the table and walks over to Harry "I did and said nothing wrong so you can just be quiet ok" he says getting in Harry's face.

"did nothing wrong you basically pushed me off of the bed and hurt my feelings" Harry says sitting back down and looks down." Um maybe us two should go and leave them alone" I say and drag billy out side.

"I've never seen them act this way I mean Louis looked pissed" I say and billy hugs me "calm down" he says and I hug him back.

(Nialls p.o.v.)

"Liam this is the best date ever thank you so much" I say and we get on the water ride and we go into a tunnel were there's robotic animals its so fun." You having fun Niall" Liam says and I look up to him and I kiss him and he kisses back and I pull away "yes I am boyfriend" I say and he kisses me again and I kiss back.

~~~~~~~

"Ok now lets go have dinner" he says and we walk down to his house and he opens the door and its beautiful there's rose petals and the table is set for two and there's a pile of movies on the table with bowls of popcorn and boxes and bags of candy.