Mom

(Nialls p.o.v.)

"Ok my mum is going to be here any minute" I say walking around nervously and Liam could see it cause he stops me and looks into my eyes "Niall it's ok she's going to be fine" Liam says and I smile and rest my head on his chest "I'm just nervous that's all" I say to him quietly.

"if I love you she'll love you" he says and kisses the back of my head and the door bell rings and he lets go of me and opens the door and once he does I completely stay to freak out "Niall your mums here" Liam says and I walk over to the door and hug my mum "Niall I've missed you so much" she says.

"I've missed you too mum" I say with a shaking voice "you ok sweetie" she says and I look up to Liam and he nods "yeah mum I've fine just excited that's all".we pull away and she walks into the living room "so what happened with you living with zayn" she says sitting on the couch.

"yeah but he's got a boyfriend so I moved in with my boyf-here Liam" I say and she digs through her purse and I look at Liam and he gives me a 'tell her' look and I sigh and we sit down next to her."mum there's something I need to tell you something" I say to her and she looks at me.

"yes anything sweetheart" she says and my head falls facing the floor I have to tell her I just have to she's my mum and then I look at Liam's hand and I grab it inertwining our fingers and look up to my cumfused looking mum "mum I'm bi sexual and I'm dating Liam" I say and her face goes from cumfused to pissed off.

"no no son of mine is like that you brain washed my boy" my mum says grabbing me and lifting me away from Liam and he stands up "what are you doing mum" I say "pack your things were leaving I'm not going to let him brainwash you anymore I'll be back in the morning to discussion bye" she says leaving my house with a slam and I burst out into tears.

"I told you Liam I told you" I yell and he hugs me " I'm so sorry" he says "I h-have to leave w-with her" I say quietly "no you don't please you can't leave the band needs you.....I need you" Liam says whispering the last part "b-but she's m-my m-mum" I say and he brushes my hair down with his fingers.

"but your 21 stand up to her" Liam says looking at me dead in the eyes "I-I can't Liam you don't understand her she's different then other mums" I say then maybe you should just go" Liam says letting go of me and walking away "Liam don't do this" I say walking behind him to the kitchen and close the door "Liam please" I say.

"why can't you stand up to your mum I mean your fucking 21 years old but you act like your only a little kid" Liam yells and tears start to fall off of my face "Niall i-" "no you said enough just leave me alone" I say walking away but trip on something and hit my head on the floor and cry harder.

"f-fuck" I say and Liam helps me up and sets me down on his lap on the couch and I cling onto him "I-I lov-ve y-you" I say and he kisses my head "I love you too" he says.

(Zayns p.o.v.)

"Louis where are you" I say walking into his room and he stands there looking in a notebook "Louis what are you doing" I say "every morning when I wake up I study my whole notebook then I head to class take notes do my work everything then come back study for an hour and chill" Louis says closing his note book."well you should get to class I'm gonna go get some food and come back here" I say and he nods and I leave.

~~~~

I'm in the drive through when someone gets into my rental car and I'm about to hit them till I realize who it is "billy" I say and he hugs me "what are you doing here" I say "my director gave me the week off while they shoot some scenes I'm not in so why not come to my boyfriend" he says and I kiss him.

"this is amazing" I say "you know kissing that one girl was horrible" he says "I bet it was so do you have to kiss her anymore" I ask "just one more time then no more kissing" he says and I drive up to the window grab my food and start to drive."so how long are you staying here" I ask him.

"till Friday a week" he says "that's good that's when I'm leaving" I say "how's Louis" he asks "better than before" I say and we pull up to the campus "ok so let's go in" I say and we head to the room and once I close the door his lips attach to mine and we fall back onto Louis bed and our lips move quickly.

"someone's missed my lips" I say and he nods "a lot" he says and kisses me again and I kiss back and move my hand to his hips and his hands stay cupping my cheeks "ok I know I said act like your at home but dude too much" Louis says and billy jumps off of me and we sit up "hey billy" he says shutting the door "what you doing here Lou" I ask.

"well 1.its my room and 2.my professor gave me the day off cause I already had the work and notes done" he says and we sit down on Dylan's bed and Louis starts to look through his note book and lays down on his bed.

"come on Lou stop studying for one day and hang our" I say "sorry zany but this is really important to me" he says "or is it important to you because Harry wants you to pass" I say but he just looks back down at his note but " I have to study" he says.

(Marcel's p.o.v.)

"Are you sure you want to go in there with me" I ask Connor Tristan James and brad "of course marcel your our friend we need to be here for you" brad says and I nod and we go into the room and see Harry not in bed and I start to freak out and run over to the unmade bed "where the hell is my brother" I shout and Tristan and Connor walk over to me.

"marcel baby please calm down" Connor says and tears come out of my eyes "marcel please calm down" the doctor says and I run over to him and grip his shirt "where's my brother" I shout and Connor pulls me off of him."we had to do the surgery on him he's getting worse right now he's in recovery" he says.

"when is he going to wake up" I say holding into Connor "I can't say I'm sorry I know you miss him but-" "no I'm done I just want to see him" I say "you can't I'm sorry" he says "let's just go ok" James says and we leave.

(Liam's p.o.v)

"Ok thanks for telling me bye" I say hanging up the phone "who was that babe" Niall says and I sit next to him "it's marcel they found out Harry's getting worse and they need us to help watch him for personal reasons" I say getting back up grabbing his hand and my keys "I have to pack" he says.

"no your not leaving ok" I say and he nods and we head over to Harry's."thanks for coming you guys" brad says and closes the door behind us "where is he" Niall asks " in the kitchen asleep on the counter" James says wrapping his arms around brad.

" He's not taking this well at all is he" I ask "no Tristan and Connor are in there watching him we talked to Harry's doctor and he said since the surgery Harry's body has been fighting harder and there's a chance he could wake up soon" James says."how are you guys holding up" brad says.

"we'll not good really but we're trying" I say and Niall rests his head on my shoulder obviously tired and I lead him to the couch and he lays down and ends up falling asleep "is he ok" James asks "not really we've had a rough day today his mum is well I don't think he wants to talk about it" I say and they nod understanding.

"hey guys come in here" Tristan whispers and we do and we see Connor spooning marcel on the counter and I take a picture "adorable" I say."yeah but that was only because marcel was crying having a nightmare" Tristan says "things will get better they have too" I say they just have too.