Okay

(Marcel's p.o.v.)

"Hey marcel" Connor says and sits down next to me on a chair "hey Connor" I say sitting up "um marcel" "yes Connor" I say not knowing what to expect next.

"are we...if you want I mean if you don't want to then I understand but I just want to know if we are well if you wan to be I know I want-" I couldn't take it anymore and I cup his cheeks and kiss him and he instantly kisses back.

I pull him onto the bed with me and and he puts his hands on my waist and we lay back onto our sides still kissing."now marcel I- oh I see your busy" my doctor Samantha says and we pull away and I blush and smile "nice to see you again Connor" she says.

"hello" he says and we sit up "you know marcel he brought you back to life twice once in the ambulance and in the hospital" she says looking at my stomach "I know I here him the whole time" I say smileing at him and he smiles back and holds my hand.

"ok so I'll be back later to check on the wound again bye boys" she says closing the door and we lay back again "you know Connor I've always dreamt of this" I say "being in a hospital" he says and I laugh "no being with you" I say and be smiles and rubs circles on my cheek with his thumb.

"I always new there was Something different about you" he says and kisses me and I kiss back placing my hand on his waist."hey you-whoe sorry guys" Harry says and we pull away and sit up "I brought your new glasses" Harry says and I take off my broken ones and put my new one on.

"thank you Harry" I say "so I see that you two are together" Harry says "yep I'm so happy too" Connor says and pecks my cheek and I blush "this reminds me of me and Louis" he says "well I look just like you" I say and he laughs "yeah you know what I always wondered" he says "what" I say.

"what would you look like if we weren't twins" he says "it does make you think" I say "I'm sorry" Harry says "for what" I say.

"if you didn't look like me your life would be good you wouldn't get bullied you would have never cut it's all because you look like me" Harry says then Connor gets up and makes Harry sit next to me on my bed and I hug him.

"no it's not your fault that I look like you it's just genetics I love you Harry if there's anyone I would look like I'm glad it would be you" I say "thank you so much marcel I might not say it alot but I love you so much your all I have but nobody compares to you marcel" he says and I pull away and wipe his tears.

"quoting from your song" I say and we laugh "well I know you two would like to be alone so i'll be here tomorrow to see you again" Harry says and gets up then leaves and Connor hops next to me again.

"your so close wih Harry aren't you" he says "yeah I mean when it's only you two and no one else for a while you get close" I say "yeah" Connor says and grabs my hand "I want you to know in a wheelchair or not I will always want to be with you" he says lookin in my eyes.

"till the day I die and I know it sounds s deep right now we just started dateing but I'm just saying everything I feel right now......Iove you marcel" he says and tears flow out of my eyes and I slam my lips against his cupping his cheeks and pull him ontop of me and we lay back in the bed and I cover him with the blanket.

He runs his fingers through my hair and they would get knoted so he would tug on hem and I moan and he chuckles a little bit and he starts moving his hips on mine and I moan quietly.

Then he takes off his shirt and since I have the IV cord in my arm mine stays on then goes our pants so we're only in our boxers and we're under the covers while his hips move on mine and he slams his lips onto mine again and I put my hands on his hips as they move and I squeeze his butt and he moans and I moan too.