First fight

(Zayns p.o.v.)

So it's been 3 days since marcel had his little out burst that means only 23 days till Louis is leaving for his medical school."billy come here" I yell from the kitchen and he doesn't walk in so I walk outside to the living room and he's on the phone "yes I know mum.well I am 19 years old.mum you barley even look at me cause of my sexuality and know all of a sudden your careing about me.ok fine mum.bye" he says and hangs up and I walk up to him and hug him.

"you know when you yell you don't stutter" I say "y-yeah it h-happens" he says "I thought you were 19 I knew it" I say and be laughs "I-I have to g-go h-home zayn" he says "billy does your mum not approve of your sexuality" I ask him and he shakes his head and I turn him around and he's tearing up.

"I-I have t-to l-leave" he says and I nod and we get into my car and I start to drive."your 19 billy you should just live with me" I say "I-I can't zayn you dot get it" "I don't get that your too scared to leave your abusive mum" I say and I feel his glare burn my soul.

"take a picture Hun it'll last longer" I say and the rest of the ride is silent."ok so when we get there-" "your going back to your place and never talk to me again" he yells "wow what was out of no where what's up with you" I say to him and park out side of his house and lock the car doors.

"let me out" "no what happened" "y-you y-you j-jerk" he says crying and unlocks the door and then slams it shut and I start to drive away.theres a feeling inside of me that I don't know what it is but I don't like it I need to talk about it with Niall or Louis.

~~~~

I get to the studio where everyone is and billy is here his the fuck did he get here before me "billy hey" I yell and he just looks at me with hate full eyes then away again.

"what happened with this picture" Niall asks "I don't know but I think I said something wrong and now he broke up with me I think and I have this weird bad feeling in me that I don't like" I say.

"it's called sadness zayn you've just never encountered it before its just like it hits you with a ton of bricks" he says "I don't feel like song writing today I think I might just hide" I say and walk away from every body trying to find a place to hide.

(Nialls p.o.v.)

"And that's all of it" I say to Liam "wow ZAYNS never been sad before" "I know Liam we need to get billy to talk to zayn" I say "w-why would I-I d-do th-that" billy says "because he's never been sad a day in his life and now you not being with him is making him sad" Liam says and billy looks down.

"I n-need to talk to h-him" he says and leaves running in the way zayn left."I wonder if things will go good with them" I say.

"yeah me too" Liam says and we walk over to the recording studio where only Louis Harry and marcel are in but we hear some one singing and we close and lock the door quietly.

"it's Harry and Louis sshh" marcel says a s we hear them start over again and thee music starts

L:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT

WE SHOUKD BE HAPPY THAT'S WHAT I SAID FROM THE START

I AM SO HAPPY KNOWING YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WANT FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS

THE REST OF MY DAYS

H;YOUR LOOKING SO COOL LOOKING SO FLY

I CAN'T DENY THAT WHEN IM STARKNG YOU DOWN RIGHT DEAD INTHE EYE

I WANT TO TRY TO BE THE PERSON YOU WANT THE PERSON YOU NEED HAED TO CONCEIVE

THAT SOMEBODY LIKE YOU COULD BE WITH SOME ONE LIKE ME

H:IM HAPPY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE MINE

THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE ITHER SIDE

THE MORE I THINK THE MORE I WISH

THAT WE CAN LAY HERE FOR HOURS AND JUST REMINISE

L:YOUR LOOKING SO FRESH ITS CATCHING MY EYE

WHY OH WHY

DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE THE BOY I ADORE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT IF ME

AND NOW ILL TAKE A STEP BACK AND LOOK IN YOUR EYE

AND ASK WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TO SEE

WE'RE MEANT TO BE

L/H:IM HAPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE MINE

THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE

THE MORE I THINK THE MORE I WISH

THAT WE COULD LAY HERE FOR HOURS AND JUST REMINISE

ON THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY

THE SMILES THE LAUGHS THE FUNNY

OR ALL THE THINGS WE PUT EACH OTHER THROUGH

IT'S FOR YOU FOR YOU

H:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT

WE SHOUKD BE HAPPY THAT'S WHAT I SAID FROM THE START

I AM SO HAPOY KNOWING YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WANT FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS

FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS

L/H:IM HAPPY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE MINE

THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE

THE MORE I THINK THE MORE I WISH

THAT WE COULD LAY HERE FOR HOURS AND JUST REMINISE

they finish singing and Louis pecks Harry's lips "and done recording" marcel says pressing the stop button and pulling out a cd "they've been singing songs that I've been recording on this cd forever I mean they've been singing a lot at home here it's crazy" he says and I laugh.

"so how many songs" Liam asks "I lost count after 15" he says and we hear a knocking on the door and zayn walks in and I lock the door again and he just falls on the couch "zayn you ok" I say but he doesn't answer.