Surprise!!!!

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Last concert you guys" Liam says overly excited "yeah I can't wait it's going to be so amazing" Niall says really happy "ok is there something I should know" I ask "what no why do you ask" zayn says and I just roll my eyes " ok what ever" I say standing up.

"when is he going to get here" zayn says "who" I ask "billy he said he'd be here" say says obviously lying to me so I just drop it "ok we have to get back on stage" Niall says and we head back onstage and the crowd cheers "hello we're back" zayn says.

"are you guys having a great night I know we are" Liam says "Well come on boys let's get to the music" I say "we're one direction and this is they don't know about us" Niall says and the music starts. We're about to get to Louis part then the music stops.

"Harry turn around" zayn says and I do and I see Louis on the flying platform holding his hand out to me and I take it not saying anything and he smiles and the music starts again.

"THEY DONT KNOW HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE

THEY DONT KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE TO MY HEART

THEY CAN SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT

CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT US

he smiles and we all start to sing again but me and he hugs me and I start to sing trying not to cry and I see us in the air and as soon as the songs over I just stare at him "l-Louis what are you doing here" I ask and he smiles.

"I'm out I got my letter telling me if I was going to get my degree in medical health or not" he says "well" I ask "you and call me doctor Tomlinson" he says and I hug him "I'm so proud of you" I say forgetting that there was the crowd and I pull away.

"Harry I have a surprise for you" he says "what" I say and music comes on and emblem 3 starts to sing "I had them record this song for me to you it's called '3000 miles' " he says and they start to sing "can I have this dance" he says and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

"3000 miles away feels like is forever seems like yesterday we were running round town together this place just ain't the same I miss the stormy weather I'm not ok 3000 miles away" Louis sings and I smile.

Once the song is over I lift my head from his shoulder to walk off of the platform "Louis why" I ask cause I thought we would tell them once we got home "you said we could tell them once I was back at home well home is where the heart is and my heart is with you" he says and wipes my tears cupping my cheeks.

"god your so cheesy" I say laughing "but you love me and my cheesy self" he says "that I do" I say putting my hands on his waist "kiss me boo bear" I say and he nods and we lean in and our lips touch and it feels like magic.

I ignore all the screams and cheers and kiss my wonder full boy friend and I feel his lips move and so do mine and then we're just kissing not slogging just a nice sweet kiss and I pull away.

"I've missed your lips babe" I say and he smiles "I've missed yours too" he says and we look to the crowd "if you haven't guessed it yet I have the best boyfriend in the world Harry Edward styles and I could ask for anything more" Louis says.

"and my wonderful boyfriend is Louis William Tomlinson and he's all I could ask for" I say and intertwine our fingers "well I hope you enjoyed our concert were are" Liam says

"ONE DIRECTION" we all shout and run off stage to the back and as soon as we do I smash my lips onto Louis and he smiles in the kiss and I pull away "I've missed you so much I love you so much" I say crying and he laughs.

"I love you too so much and I've missed you so much when I saw you on stage I almost lost it" he says kissing me again and then I pull away and just hug him "I love you so much I thought I almost lost you" he whispers in my ear "you'll never lose me" I say and look at him and wipe his tears away.

(Louis p.o.v.)

We're on the plane and every one is asleep but me I just look at the boy that's on my lap sleeping and I smile "boo bear?" He asks and sits in his seat "yeah hazz" I say and tears comes out of his eyes "what's wrong baby" I say and wipe the tears off of his cheeks.

"y-your really h-here" he says and I smile "yes I'm here and I'm never leaving again" I say holding him and he kisses me and I kiss back and he tugs at my shirt and I grab his hand "not one babe when we get home" I say and he pouts .

"no" I say but he makes a puppy dog face "ugh I hate you" I say and slam my lips into his and pick him up and take him into the bathroom and lock the door. The bathroom is really big other than other plane bathrooms and Harry pulls away and attaches his lips to my neck and I moan and he laughs.

"remember we did this to punish each other" he says and I laugh setting him down "to be honest it wasn't really punishment" I say and he blushes and I kiss his nose."this isn't the most comfortable floor" I say laying back and Harry laying with me.

"yeah I guess I could wait" he says and I smile and he looks up to me and I kiss him and he kisses back and I pull him on top of me and he grinds his hips on mine and I buck my hips forward and he let's out a gasp into my mouth so the others won't hear and my hands go under his shirt and he pulls away and breaths heavily.

"you ok Harry" I say and he nods and takes off our shirts and pants and starts to breath deeply "Harry I don't think we should do this" I say but he shakes his head "I'm fine Lou I swear it's just you take my breath away" he says and I laugh and he kisses me and I kiss back.

he kisses down my neck down to my boxers and pulls them down slowly and shoves me into his mouth and I try hard not to make any loud noise and he moves his head back and forth and I pull on his hair slightly and me moans and that makes me moan and he moves quicker and quicker.

"h-Harry I'm g-gonna-" before I could finish I cum into his mouth and he swallows but he still moves his head then pulls away "you are beautiful hazz" I say and he pulls my boxers back up and lays on top of my chest until I flip us around.

"I think you deserve something too" I say and go straight down to him and put all of him in my mouth and he let's out a moan and grabs my hair and he pants heavily and I keep on moving head head until he cums I swallow and pulls his boxers up and peck his lips.

we got dressed and went back into the plane and they are all still asleep so we sit in the very back and Harry cuddles into my side "I still can't believe your really here" he says "well believe it cause now your stuck with me again" I say and he giggles "oh styles don't giggle your going to kill me" I say and he stops and stands up and walks away.

"shit Harry I-" "save it I don't want to hear it" he says obviously crying and I walk over to him and he's messing with his oxygen tank and I sit down next to him."I sowwy" I say but he just messes with his tubes and I make him look up at me.

"look I'm just stupid I'm really sorry hazza" I say and he miles and pecks my lips and rests his head on my shoulder and I wrap us up with a near by blanket and we lean against the wall and he sniffs then sneezes like a kitten and I laugh a little and he giggles.

"that giggle just makes me go crazy" I say and he giggles more and I peck his lips and I feel him fall asleep and I lay back on the floor and lay his head on my chest "sweet dreams baby" I say kissing his head and fall asleep my self.