Emotions

(Louis p.o.v.)

I don't know what I just did I mean I just have Harry a blow job what the fuck is wrong with me "hey Louis why are you wet" Zayn says and I let it slip out "I gave Harry a blow job" I say then cover my mouth."what" he says and I grab his hand and run into the house and up to my room the lock the door.

~~~~

"I don't know it just happened" I say "that's what you said the last time this happened" Zayn says and I look down.

"yeah but I never thought it would happen again" I say and he sits down next to me and places a hand on my shoulder "I know I don't know how to help you with this bi I am the only one you told about what happened between you and Harry" he says and I look back up.

" Yeah I still remember how it happened too then Eleanor came and I realized that I was t gay and I couldn't be more than friends with Harry but he took it very well" I say and I hear knocking "Louis it's me Harry can we talk" Harry says and I grab Zayn and shove him in my closet.

"just stay in hear until he leaves" I whisper and close the door then go and open my bed room door and let Harry I and then close my door and sit down next to him ok my bed."so what is it curly" I say messing with one of his semi curls "we need to talk about the I'm you know the blow job" be says and I place my hand on his.

"I know you haven't felt really loved in a While so I thought why not be the one to make you feel loved again" I say and he smiles "you are the worlds best friend aren't you" he says and hugs me "I guess I am".

"I love you Harry" I say " I love you too Lou" he says and I laugh "you do know I'm gonna have to give you one sometime too now" he whispers in my ear "when and where" I whisper back"when ever you want" he says and I laugh and so does he.

"why don't we just get it over with so we won't have to do this any more" I say and stand up and grab Harry's hand and leave down to the cave "what did I just out my self into" I say getting back into the water with Harry.

"if you don't want to you don't have to" I say but he just pulls down my pants and boxers and goes under the water and starts. I'm not gay but this feels good I've only had one of these before this one I grab Harry's opened hand and squeeze it and he squeezes back then I cum and he comes back up to the water and swallows.

"it's ok" he says and I smile placing a hand on his cheek I don't know why but it felt right "never change you ok" I say " just as long as we won't have to do this again" Harry says and I laugh "ok deal" I say and shake his hand "now lets go inside get dried off and watch a movie" I say and he nods and we get out of the water holding hands and walk back to the flat.

"you ok Harry" I ask him and he looks up "um yeah I'm fine" he says and I stop and walk infront of him and he's looks up "stop liying to me I know when you lie I can hear it in your voice" I say and he cups my cheek with his opened hand and places his lips on mine.

I just sit here shocked but then he pulls away quickly and looks at me then runs away letting to of my hand "what the fuck just happened".