Plans for my love

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Now that was a fun concert right guys" Niall says and I smile and nod "Harry we all know it's different without Louis here but we have to make the most of it" Liam says and hugs me and I sit down.

"I know I know but it's just I've never done a concert without him he was my partner in crime during shows and ugh I just miss him" I say and mess with the tube around my ears that goes into my nose and zayn hits my hand "no Harry" he says "but it bugs me" I say and close my eyes.

"Harry it's Lou" Niall says and I jump up and run to my laptop and answer "hey babe" he says "hey Louis" I say and smile "hi so what do you like more flowers or songs" he says " why" I ask "just answer the question styles" he says "um songs please tell why" I say "I love you harry" he says "I love you too" I say.

"good I was hoping you'd say that" he says and I laugh "hey guys" he says and the boys walk over "hey Lou how you doing" Niall says "good good supposed to be getting my test results in a couple days" he says "that's good" zayn says "yeah the sooner they come the sooner you get to come home" Liam says.

"yep and see you my 3 great friends and 1 wonderful boyfriend" he says and I blush "Lou I'm back time for movie day" Dylan says and looks at us "oh hey guys" he says "hey well we should let you go now" Liam says and they walk away "bye babe" I say "bye baby" he says and I turn off my laptop.

"ok let's get home I'm tired" zayn says "look like Niall out" I say and Liam picks up the sleeping Niall " I got him come on let's go" he says and we leave back to our hotels I go into my room and everyone else goes into theirs I lay down and close my eyes "I wish you were here" I whisper and slowly fall asleep.

(Louis p.o.v.)

"So he doesn't suspect a thing" Dylan asks "nope it's going to be amazing I'm going to be the best boyfriend ever" I say "I thought according to Harry you already are" he says "yeah I know but this time I'll think that too" I say and he laughs.

"your so stupid how did Harry even agree to go out with you" he says and I laugh "I was just lucky" I say and we both laugh."so how are you and Vanessa" I ask "yeah we're not a thing anymore" he says "why not I thought you loved her" I say "I did she just didn't feel the same way I asked her to marry me but she said no broke up with me and left" he says.

" I'm sorry bro that sucks" I say patting his back "what ever man she just wasn't the one" he says and I shrug " I know Harry's the one I can feel it" I say "yeah we all know you two are going to be together forever" he says and I smile.

"I'm happy for you Lou" he says again "why?" I ask him " you found that someone your happy with him your in love everything you wanted you have I'm proud" he says and I smile "thanks man that means a lot to me" I say.

(Nails p.o.v.)

"Liar where'd you go" I ask looking around the huge hotel suite for Liam but he's hiding "oh come on LiLi" I whine and I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my wait and pick me up and swing me around "I got you" Liam says and I laugh and he sets me down and I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"where'd you go you worried me" I say "close your eyes" he says and I do as told and he puts a blindfold on me and takes me into a room and takes off my clothes "Liam?" I ask.

"don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you" he says puting cloths on me "what are you doing" I say "you'll see now come on let's go" he says bringing me with him.

~~~~~~

"We're here" he says as we stop walking and he puts something on my feet "ok why'd you-okay now I'm getting carried" I say then he sets me down and takes off my blind fold and I see we're in an ice rink and I'm on a blanket where there's wine and Liam.

"oh Liam" I say and he pecks my lips "here" he says handing me a cup with wine in it "how fancy" I say and drink some and he pours me some more "are you trying to get me drunk" I say "maybe" he says with a smile and I laugh "I love you" I say and he swallows his wine.

"and I love you" he says and pecks my lips.we pick up all the stuff and start to skate around and Liam grabs my hand and stops me "what are you" I say but stop when the light goes out and different colored lights go off and a drop in the ocean goes off.

"Liam" I say and he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck "ni don't cry" he says and I wipe my tears "I can't help it this is so amazing thank you so much" I say and he pecks my lips "I love you so much I would do anything for you" he says and uses one hand to wipe away my tears.

"I love you too" I say and he kisses me and I kiss back "I still can't believe that I got you to be mine" he says "well believe it cause your never losing me" I say and kiss him and he kisses back and my hands move from his neck to his head and his hands travel down to my-woe.

"sorry" he mumbles moving his hands but I grab them and stop him and move his hands back and I smile and so does he and I kiss him again and place my hands on the back of his neck.

~~~~~

I fall back on the bed "ugh I'm so tired" Liam says laying down next to me "I had a great time at the ice rink......and here" I say and he blushes "well it was amazing even though my butt hurts" I add and he laughs "yeah it's gonna hurt" he says and I trace the marks on his neck.

"hey I can't wait till our last concert Louis gonna be there I can't wait to see Harry's face" Liam says "yeah it's gonna be fun" I say."night Liam" I say "night Niall" he says before we go to sleep.