I miss you

(Dylan's p.o.v.)

"Louis please get up" I say "no I'm too sad to move" he says pulling a blanket over his head "fuck Louis we have class today and I don't think you should miss it" I say but no answer "Louis please remember the test to see if we get our degrees yeah if you don't learn anything your going to fail and this whole thing will be nothing" I say but he still doesn't get up or answer.

"ok well I'm going to class I'll be back later to check up on you" I say grabbing my bag and his phone rings and I answer it "hello" I say "I need to talk to Louis now it's about Harry" Zayn says "he won't talk but I'll put it on speaker" I say and put it on sleacker.

"Louis it's Harry" Zayn says and Louis sits up "what's wrong with Harry" he says "Louis" Zayn says "Zayn what's wrong with my boyfriend" Louis says andouis lap top buzzes and he answers it.

(Louis p.o.v.)

I answer the face time and it's Harry head pale,skinny,he has bags under his eyes,his hair is all messed up and really curly like it hasn't been brushed and seeing him like that just makes me cry."hazza" I say and be crys too "boo bear" he says and I just cry harder.

"please don't cry Lou" Harry says "what's wrong Harry" I say "well I'm in the hospital" he says in a quiet crackling voice "and the doctor told us something really big" he says again "what's wrong with you Harry" I say and my voice cracks.

"I have cancer" he says and my heart breaks "no no no no Harry you can't" I say and the question I didn't want comes to mind "are you going to die" I say "no I'm not going to die he says I can fight it cause I haven't had it for long so as long as I take the medications eat certain foods and only drink water and tea I should be as good as new" he says wipes his eyes which also has dark rings around them.

"Harry how long have you had cancer" I ask him "a couple months" he says "I have to go see you Harry" I say "no Louis you need to focas on school I'll be fine" he says.

" Harry you have cancer my boyfriend has cancer I need to see you" I say "Louis please I have the boys I'm going to stay at the hospital till I get better you need to focas" he says "how can I focas knowin I'm here while your back there in the hospital with cancer" I say a little harsh.

"please don't be mad at me Louis I just want you to get your degree" he says "fuck the stupid fucking degree I care about you more than any of this shit Harry I love you I'm in love with you" I yell and he starts to cry "fuck Harry I'm so sorry" I say.

"Louis why would you yell at me" he says "it's just I want to be there with you through it" I say."Louis you are here remember" he says holding up his half circle necklace and I hold mine up "yeah" I say and tears full my eyes.

"Louis I love you so much you don't know how much I want us to be together but you need to focas on school and I need to focas on getting better" he says "I love you" I say "I love you too Louis so much" he says and blows me a kiss and I catch it.

"I can't wait to see you when you come back Louis and I'll still be here but I'll look healthier and be better and-" he starts to cough and blood comes out of his mouth.

"oh um I should go I love you" he says " ok I love you too bye" I say and he hangs up and I put my lap top away and get up and ready then grab my bag and head to class.

~~~~

"And now-oh nice of you to join us mr. Tomlinson" our professor saw and I take my seat next to Dylan and pull out my note book "ok students work with a partner and compare your notes" be says and I work with Dylan "so Harry" he says "he wants me to focas on work for him so that's what I'm doing" I say.

"you know you have to go see him" he says "he wants me to stay here so he can focas on getting better and I focas on school so I'm doing that for him now can we get to work" I say and he nods.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Why did you tell him not to come" Liam says "cause I don't want him to see me like this" I say wiping blood off of my mouth "but Harry you know your hurting him" Liam says.

"you act like I'm not hurting like I want him to stay there no I want him here with me while I'm sick while I'm in pain and I want him to make me feel better I want his kiss but I don't want him to see me like this I don't like seeing him cry I want him so much but I just can't Liam.....I can't" I say whispering the last part in tears and he hugs me and I start to cry.

"Harry I know your just trying to help him but maybe you need him to get better instead of being away from him" Liam says "I guess we'll see" I say still crying "I miss him so much Liam" I say and he pulls away and wipes my eyes like Louis would which made me cry even more.

"I know you do we all do and we know that you and him had a different relationship ship but remember Louis and zayn were friends before any of us so zayn sometimes breaks and Cruz but he stays strong cause he knows he's coming back" Liam says and I nod.

"I mean I've known you my whole life Harry so how do you think I'm taking this I know Louis in love with you but I'm basically your family so I'm broke bad Harry I mean some one who's like a brother to me has cancer do you think I like seeing you lie this do you think any of us like seeing you like this" Liam says crying and I hug him.

"I'm so so so sorry that I completely avoided your guys feelings" I say "Harry it's time for treatment no more visitors sorry" my doctor says "ok bye Harry" Liam says and leaves "I miss him" I whisper quiet enough for the doctor not to hear me.