good to be home

(zayns p.o.v.)

i wake up on he plane to a beeping and i check my phone and its twitter and i read the tweet and look at the picture

BILLY THE LITTLE FUCKING CHEATER

HE DOESNT DESERVE ZAYN

BILLY IS A BASTERD

i look at the picture and its a girl kissing billy while his eyes are wide opened shocked and then billy calls me and i answer and hes crying ''zayn im so so so so sorry she kissed me out of no where she likes me but i love you please dont break up with me'' he cries into the phone and i go into the bathroom.

''billy why would I never break up with you'' i say ''cause my lips were on someone elses thats cheating zayn'' he says ''but i trust you and i know you love me and youd never mean to hurt me billy i love you'' i say ''i love you too zayn'' he says and i smile.

''billy have you been on twitter'' i say ''i cant handle the hate zayn theres too much it hurts'' he sys in a sad tone.''billy we can make it through this just stay inside and dont leave untill i come back and we will handle this together'' i say and he sniffs ''ok,zayn?'' he asks.

''yes billy'' i say ''her kiss still doesnt meet yours'' he says and i smile ''good now what time is it there'' i say ''um 7:00'' he says ''ok we should be there by 10 okay'' i say ''ok love you bye'' he says ''love you too''i say and hang up and exit the bathroom where everyone is up and looking a me.

'' if your on twitter we settled things out'' i say and they smile''we know billy is too sweet nice and careing to ever hurt you'' louis says and i sit down next to him ''thanks but now we have to convince the fans that hes nice and not a tool'' i say.

''why dont you talk to the girl who kissed him you look really scarey when you want to be so scare her into telling the fans the truth'' niall says ''great thinking niall'' i say and i close my eyes ''louis?'' i ask ''yes'' he says and i hug him and he hugs me back.

''ive missed my best friend so much'' i say and he laughs ''ive missed mine just as much'' he says and i laugh and we pull away.''dont you ever leave us again'' i say ''oh harry will make sure of that'' Liam says and i look over to louis and harry blushing ''what do you mean by that'' harry says.

''i could here you too earlier'' liam blushes and harrys eyes widen and he blushes and runs into the bathroom ''look what you did liam goodness'' louis says running into the bathroom harry forgot to lock then louis locks it.''its good to have louis back'' niall says.

''yeah we have another kid to watch though'' i say and niall sticks his tounge out at me ''no but seriously im glad that hes back it hasnt been the same with out him'' liam says and both niall and i agree ''oh you guys talking about me'' louis says and we laugh.

''yeah we were talking about how much we want you to leave'' niall says and louis pushes him and we laugh ''wheres harry'' i ask ''in the bathroom he wants to be alone'' louis says.

(louis' p.o.v.)

once we get to mine and harry's flat i cant help but smile and harry hugs me ''welcome home baby'' he whispers in my ear and kisses the side of my head and i smile as we walk in holding hands ''SURPISE!!!!!!'' everyone shouts and i smile wider.

''harry'' i say ''welcome back party louis were gonna get messed up'' tristan says and i laugh ''oh no beer for me just apple jucie and tea'' marcel says and i laugh ''harry are you even aloud to drink'' i ask him ''yeah that doesnt mess up anything dont worry'' he says and pecks my lips and i smile.

''wheres the others'' i say ''they went to get stuff'' james says ''what stuff'' i say ''just stuff dont worry about it'' brad says ''come on just tell me'' i say ''nope'' connor says and i pout and harry laughs ''oh shut it and kiss me'' i say and kiss him and he kisses back then pulls away.