caught my breath

(louis' p.o.v.)
''harry sweet harry'' i say and he laughs and looks up at me ''what lou'' he says looking back down stirring his tea ''lets go out'' i say ''i thought we were'' he says and i laugh ''no i mean on a date'' i say and he looks up at me ''when'' he says ''tonight'' i say and he nods ''ok what should i wear'' he asks.

''something fancy'' i say and he pecks my cheek ''ok pick me up 8'' he says ''ok love you'' i say and he walks into the living room and i follow him and sit down on the couch lifting his legs and sitting down placing them on my lap ''your legs are warm'' i say.

''um ok'' he says and i rub his leg and he looks at me ''whats up with you louis lately all you've been doing is touching me i know we're dating but it's still weird' he says.

''I've been back for 2 days i miss you and i still cant believe that I'm here with my boyfriend and i just want to love him so much'' i say and he sets the tea down and i lay down next to him and he wraps his arms around me and i do the same to him.

''i love you so much louis'' he says ''i love you too harry more than you could imagine'' i say and peck his lips and pull a blanket over us ''hey the Smurf's is on lets watch it'' i say and he nods and he turns it up and kisses my head.

~~~~~

"Hazza?" I ask "what is it Lou" Harry says looking down at me "why do you tolerate me I mean I'm so childish" I say "that's why I tolerate you why I love you because your you funny adorable i love your childish self" he says and I smile "thank you love" i say.

i get up and pull harry up but his cord brings him back down ''sorry'' i say and he stand up bringing his tank ''come on kets go get ready its already'' i look at the fake watch on my wrist ''7 we must look good for tonight' i say and he laughs and we go upstairs and get ready.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

''babe do i look good'' louis says and my jaw drops he's wearing a black button up with jeans and some black vans ''you look amazing and those pants make your butt look good''i say ''really they do'' he says shaking his butt in front of me and laugh ''yeah really good'' i say slapping his butt and he yelps and i laugh.

''you look good too harry blue button up black jeans and oh black shoes'' he says and pecks my cheek ''its perfect for tonight'' he says ''where are we going'' i ask ''to a nice dinner then to the studio for a movie and whatever you want'' he says and i smile and he grabs my tank.

''lets go harry dear'' he says and i smile and we walk down to the car and we get in and he starts to drive ''where are we going to eat'' i ask ''you'll see'' he says and i just sigh ''fine'' i say and he laughs.
''here we are'' louis says ''louis we're at the studio'' i say.

''i know now shush and follow me'' he says and we get out of the car and he rolls my oxygen tank for me ''i thought we were going to eat'' i say ''we are don't worry'' he says and we enter a room and everyone even billy and zayn is standing in the room wearing waiter outfits.

''whats going on'' i say and louis pulls out a chair for me and we sit down ''welcome to...um directions'' niall sys and i laugh.

''what would you guys like to drink'' he says ''can we have your finest soda'' louis says and i laugh ''um that would be coke'' he says ''then coke it is'' i say

''ok someone will be back with your drinks'' he says and walks away ''god i love you louis this is great'' i say and he smiles ''only for my hazza'' he says and i smile and liam walks out with our drinks and some menu's ''some one should be out to take your order soon'' liam says then leaves.

''i wonder who's going to come out next'' i say ''we all came out'' louis says and i laugh ''so the options are either spaghetti or bread'' louis says ''ok i know what i want'' i say ''yeah that bread sounds so good'' louis says and i laugh.

soon niall comes out ''hello i'm bob can i take your order'' he says and i try not to laugh at the fake mustache on his face ''we would both like the spaghetti'' louis says and niall takes our menus ''some one will be out shortly to give you your food'' he says and skips away.

''ok if something else like that happens i am going to die with laughter'' i say and louis holds my hand ''i wont let that happen'' he says and i smile and then zayn comes out with billy and gives us our food.

''enjoy while the lovely vamps + 1 sing for your entertainment'' zayn says before they leave and tristan,james, connor, marcel and brad come out and they go to their instruments and brad starts to sing a song called can we dance that they had wrote ''oh thats a good song'' i say eating my food and then sip some coke.

''i love you'' louis says and i smile ''you know i love you too'' i say and he smiles and we continue to eat. we finish eating and the boys had stopped singing and they put all the stuff away.

''harry can i have this dance'' louis says and i put my tank on my back and grab his hand dancing to 'drop in the ocean' played by james and a guitar ''i was praying that you and me might end up together'' i say and we just dance staring at each other until he leans up and kisses me and i kiss back.

we have stopped moving and now are just kissing in the middle of the room and i pull away to breath ''im sorry i forgot babe'' he says and i smile ''don't be sorry it was worth it'' i say and kiss him again and he lets me and we kiss till i cant breath anymore and we pull away and i breath.

''are you happy now'' he says a little mad so i back away from his and walk away and go to the roof and just sit there and i look out into the distance and i feel someone sit next to me.

''harry''louis says and i scoot away from him and he sighs ''harry please talk to me'' louis says scooting closer to me ''why so you can be mad at me again'' i mumble.

''harry i wasnt mad it's just i dont want you to end up in the hospital again so i was upset'' he says and i look up at him ''im sorry all i want to do is kiss my boyfriend that i havent seen face to face in 6 months'' i say and he places a hand on my cheek.

''i do too harry but you just have to know when to stop'' he says and i nod and peck his lips '' i love you'' i say ''i love you too'' he says and we stand up ''now can we go''he says so we get back inside.

~~~~~~

i love it today was the best day ever ''harry'' louis says and i look up from my bed and my eyes widen he's in red basketball shorts and no shirt his hair is messy and i smile ''wow'' i say and he blushes ''thanks'' he says and crawls in bed with me.

''i wish you would lose your shirt'' he says ''no'' i say ''why not harry i love your body'' he says ''cause it's covered with a giant scar from my surgery'' i say and he takes off my tube and takes off my shirt and he runs his hand over my scar ''i dont care if this is here harry i will love your body anyways'' he says and i kiss him and pull away.