Why

[after this chapter there will be more of Liam Niall and Liam p.o.v.)

(Marcel's p.o.v.)-short

I wake up hearing the door open and I go to grab my glasses but they fall "Connor is that you" I say and he nods "hey babe what are you doing here its 2 in the morning how'd you-" I say but he puts duck tape over my mouth "nice to see you again marcel" he says this is not Connor.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Marcel you in here" I say opening the door and I run over to marcel "oh my god who did this to you" I say to him taking the tape off of his mouth and blood comes out "doctor help" I yell and untie marcel "a-a....Arran" he says and paces out.

~~~~~

I walk into his room and see him laying there on his bed and I hug I'm and he squeezes me "Harry it hurts everything hurts" he cries into my neck "every one is here marcel but I thought that I SHOUKD just be with you right now" I say "Harry it was Arran" he says.

"I know hes in jail now with Henry so don't worry" I say " is Connor here" he says "hes trying to come but he's stuck in traffic" I say and be looks at me "marcel" I say looking at his black eye and busted swollen lip.

"I'm sorry sorry this happened to you it's my fault I got invavled with him if I didn't this wouldn't be happening" I say crying and he wipes my tears "I love you Harry I don't think it's your fault ok" I say "ok" marcel says.

"marcel" Connor says running in here and I stand up and walk over to him "he needs you Connor but be care full of what you do ok" is at and he nods then I leave the room out to Louis and start to cry again.

"he's in so much pain Louis he broke Marcel's legs" I say and shove my face into his neck "I know it's hard to see your little brother like that Harry" he says and rubs my back "we're here way to much" I say and he just nods his head.

(Connors p.o.v.)

I walk over to marcel and grab his hand but he jerks it back "I'm sorry" he says and sets it back down and grabs my hand "marcel I'm sorry he attacked you and beat you you didn't deserve it" I say.

"he raped me Connor" marcel says and I look up at him and his eyes fill with tears "oh my god marcel no" I say and hug him and he hugs me "it hurt so mich then he broke both of my legs" he says "I'm so sorry marcel why did this have to happen to you" I say and be cries hard and I sit down next to him on his bed and we pull away.

"I love you marcel" I say "I love you too Connor" he says and I peck his lips but he flinches "oh I'm sorry" I say and look down then he lifts my chin and kisses me and I kiss back then pull away and lay down next to him "why does life hate me" he says "I don't have the answer to that one this time" I say and I feel him fall asleep and they all walk in.

"be quiet he's asleep" I say "how's he doing" Liam says " not good" I say "why him" billy says "I wish we all knew that answer" I say "where's Louis and Harry" I say "Harry couldn't see marcel like this anymore" brad says "so Louis stayed with him in the waiting room" James said.

"so I here you two rubbed sticks together" zayn says and I blush "yep they did in this room" Tristan says and I laugh and marcel wakes up "I'm sorry" I say and we sit up "hey marcel how you doing dude" Niall says "I don't know anymore" he says.

(Louis p.o.v.)

We get back to the house and we are all in the living room "you guys for our new album I got a song" I say and pull out the price of paper "here's the chorus" I say

"IM SORRY IF I SAY I NEED YOU

BUNI DONT CARE IM NOT SCARED OF LOVE

CAUSE WHEN IM NOT WITH YOU IM WEAKER

IS THAT SO WRONG IS IT SO WRONG

THWT YOU MAKE ME STRONG

I sing that part "so what do you think" I say "that amazing Louis where did you think of that" Harry says "well when I went to go see marcel and Connor marcel said Connor made him strong and Connor said he wasn't scared to say he loved marcel anymore" I say.

" Hey I got an idea" Harry says "what" Zayn says " they've been through alot why don't we dedicate the album to them write most of the songs about them all of them Connor marcel Tristan James and brad" Harry says "great idea Harry all in say I" Liam says "I" we all say then James and brad walks in and after them Tristan walks in all lovey.

"what's up with him" I say "I just had the best night ever" he says and falls on the floor "how" billy says.

"I meet this one girl named gorgeia rose and we talked and she told me about how her dad was a dentist but when She first walked into the place she acted like she owned the place then she said my mouth was dirty but dude she made out with me like she meant it then we were dancing to the best song ever we are dancing and singing we knew every lyric but now it's like they left my head bu there's was some oh's and some yeah's" he says then passes out then James and brad I I him up.

"well night guys" James says and takes him into the spare room."I hear a new song about t come" Niall says "yep the best song ever" Harry says.