Stop i love you

(Louis p.o.v.)

"Harry I really don't want to fight with you" I say GETTIG up and walking into the kitchen "we wouldn't be fighting if you would have just listened to me" Harry says following me.

" I didn't want to Harry we just got here 2 days ago and all we do is cuddle have sex and cuddle more while watching a movie I'm tired Im not in he mood to talk" I say walking away but he stops me in the living room.

"Why are you being a jerk all I wanted to do was talk but you are too tired why" He says and I just stare at him and sit down on the couch watching tv.

Harry walks away upstairs and I flip through the channels finding something good to watch.

Harry comes down later with winter clothes on "where are you going" I ask "out" he says putting his shoes on "out where" I ask "I thought you were too tired to talk to me" he says walking out with out another word.

~~~~~~

It's been 5 hours since I last saw Harry and I'm getting really worried so I call him for the 8th time.

"Harry please answer I know this place like the back of my hand you don't you've only been here 2 times and they were both with me and we didn't even walk this deep away from everything even the lake and table now I'm rambling but Harry, please answer I'm worried for you" I say leaving a voice mail and I put the phone down.

"Where is he where could be be" I ask myself and I pick up my phone and call marcel "hey Louis what's up" he says "has Harry talked to any of you guys" I ask.

" no why what's wrong" he asks "we got in a fight and he left and that was 5 hours ago and now I'm getting worried we're deep in the forest away from where he knows I'm scared" I say and marcel sighs.

"Dot he stupid and go look for him he's probably waiting for you to find him" be says "you really think he's doing that" I ask "I knows brother now go find him" he says hanging up and I be bundled up and I leave the cabin.

It takes me an hour but I find Harry crying ontop of a fallen tree and I walk over to him "Harry" I say and be looks up with tears stained cheeks and his cheeks and noes are Rosy red and his eyes are puffy.

"Oh hazza" I say getting on my knees lifting his Ching and he wraps his arms around me and I do the same and he shoves his face in my chest.

" I'm sorry I'm so sorry I shouldn't if left I shouldn't of pushed you to talk I'm-" I put my hand over his mouth and take it off hugging him.

"Don't be sorry for my stupid mistakes Harry I don't want you to cry because of me" I say brushing my fingers through his hair and he continues to cry and I sit on the log and pull him on my lap gently.

I did so because he was so fragile right now he was like a china doll that had cracks and could break at any moment he was a baby right now but my baby.

"I'm so sorry Lou" he says still crying hard and I kiss his closed eye lids "stop, I love you" I say kissing every inch if his face softly "I love you so much" I say.

" l-Louis" he says and I look down at him "what baby" I ask brushing his hair and he's looking through his eye lashes "can you carry me back" he asks and I nod picking him up and walking.

Once we get back to the cabin I bring him by the fire and give him some dry pajamas and I leave to go change and once in come back he's wrapped in a blanket looking in the fire.

I walk into the kitchen and make some tea and once it's finished I bring hem to Harry and hand him a cup and he takes it with out a word.

"I'm so so sorry Harry i live you so much I was just having an attitude I love you" I say and he just stares in my eyes "say something please" I say but he stays silent.

"Say something I'm giving up on you" I sing to him and he lets tears fall.

"I love you too Louis" he says setting down his tea and jumps on my lap hugging me "I love you so much there's no word that can explain my love" he says kissing my face.

"Harry I don't deserve your kisses right now I'm a jerk" I say but he keeps on kissing all over my face and he moves down to my neck and sucks on it.

" Harry I don't deserve any of this right now" I say trying to push him off but he doesn't stop and I moan and he pulls away and I flip us over so I'm on top giving him a hickey.

I pull away and I stare In his eyes "brings back memories" he says and I nod "before everything happened when things were alot better" I say.

" only this time Liam didn't walk in and see us" he says and I laugh "I wish we could go back to those times when everything was good" he says.

"Times are good now okay" I say sitting us up and be nods "now I hear your breathing and I think it's time to put your tank on" I say putting the tubes around his ears and in his nose.

"Louis if you let me i'd like to kiss you" Harry says and I look down and back up at him "Harry I don't deserve them right now" I say and he pulls me on his lap.

" I feel like you deserve it" be says and I wrap my arms around his neck "then what are you waiting for" I say and he places his hands on my hips.

He leans down and connects our lips and they move in sync together and I bring one hand to mess with the curls on the back of his neck and the other just to mess with all of his hair.

When we finally pull away our lips are swollen our cheeks are flushed red and our hair and clothes are messed up and I peck Harry's nose "I love you" I say and he smiles wide.

" I love you too boo bear" he says brushing my hair down and I blush and giggle "lets try not to fight anymore" I say and he nods "I never wanted to" he says and I smile getting up and we cuddle on the couch and watch Peter Pan.

~~~~~~~

"Louis" Harry says "yes baby" I say as we both walk out of the shower "when the times right would you ever want a family with me" he asks and I smile putting some clothes on and dressing him too.

"If corse I would hazza" I say pecking his lips and walking over to the bed and taking off the dirty sheets and Harry puts on new ones as I put them into the washer.

I walk back into the room and lay down next to Harry and mess with his wet curls "what child would you want how many I want 3, 2 boys and they would have a little sister who's about 2-3 years younger then them" I say and he smiles "it sounds like you thought of it before" he says and I blush hard.

"But that sounds perfect" he says and I look up at him and smile "you really think so" I say and he nods and kisses me and I kiss back then pull away.

" I love you so much" I say cuddling into his side and give little kisses to his neck and he laughs "stop that tickles" he says so I do and I lay my head on his chest.

" I love listening to your heart beat" I say and be laughs " why" he asks "cause it's relaxing" I say and he rubs my back "then listen away" he says and I smile." good night boo bear" he says with a yawn "night hazza" I say and continue listening to his heart beat and it slows down meaning he's asleep.

As I'm listening his heart beat quickens and his chest moves up and down really fast "Harry wake up" I say shaking him and he jumps up.

" louis" he says hugging me tightly and I pull away "what's wrong hazza" I say and he starts crying " I had a dream where we were driving then we started fighting and we drive off the road and crashed and I woke up in a hospital chair and you were dead and I thought it was real it felt so real" he says.

"It want real okay I'm here alive okay I'm not leaving any time soon" I say wiping his tears "I know but it just felt so real" he says and I peck his lips.

" I'm here I love you" I say and he calms down and we lay back down and I mess with his curls " I love you baby I won't ever let go of you" I say and he nuzzles into my side.

"I love you so much Louis" he says wrapping his arms tighter around me "I'm not going anywhere okay I'm never gonna leave you" I say kissing his head.

"Never"