Lies

(Louis p.o.v.)

"Harry why would zayn say that then" I say "I don't know Louis I love you only you" "well by the things the boys told me I don't know that anymore" I say "do you really think I would cheat on you with someone who's like a brother to me Louis" he says "look Harry I don't want this" I say.

"Louis you actually thought that I would cheat on you I-I have to go" he says and the screen goes blank and I close my lap top and pick up the TV remote and throw it at the door and Dylan ducks.

"whoe Louis WHATTHE fuck" he says setting the remote down and closing the door."you and Harry still fighting" he says "I don't know what to think any more is he cheating on me or did I just ruin something great" I say and shove my face into a pillow.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Are you happy" I say walking into my living room "what" Liam says "me and Louis are I don't know what we are but it's bad because of you guys" I say "it's not our fault that your cheating" Niall says."I would never hurt Louis why the fuck would I ruin a perfect thing" I say in tears.

"why would you beg Tristan to hide something from us everyone say I love you and all of that" Niall says "you just don't get it" I say "get what that your cheating on your boyfriend" Liam says.

"ok that's t you want to know why I'm saying I love Tristan and keep on wanting to hide things" I say and get my lap top and turn on video chat."Harry" Louis says and I set down the lap top on the table and walk over to the closet and pull out baloons,confetie,streamers,and then I walk over to the kitchen and take out a cake I e cream sodas and out it all on the table.

"what is this" zayn says but I go up to my room and grab a bag and go down stairs "zayn new scetch book with pencils,Niall a new guitar and Liam there my friends dog she had puppy's today and I just got the puppy here" I say handing him the small dog.

"her name is bela oh and Louis I sent you a new medical kit it should get there tomorrow when this whole party that I was surprising you guys with for helping me with marcel and everyone else so surprise" I say in tears and leave the house and my phone rings "hello" I say.

"Harry" Louis says "look I'm sorry if I made it look like I was cheating its just I needed help and Tristan offered I just really wanted to surprise you guys" I say crying sitting down in my car "no I'm sorry for not trusting you I love you and for now on I'm always going to trust you I love you so so so much" he says "I love you too" I say.

"now get back to the party" he says and I hang up and head inside and Liam hugs me "I'm so so so sorry Harry I'm your best friend I should have trusted you" he says and I hug back "we should of too Harry we're so sorry" Zayn says "group hug" Niall says and we all hug.

"IM sorry Niall for your face" I says and we pull Away and he laughs "yeah same here" he says "now lets have a party" Zayn says "I love bela Harry thank you" Liam says letting bela "I knew you'd love her"