Best friends

(Zayn p.o.v.)

"Wait your jot leaving in a month" I say "nope" Niall says "why did you tell is then-" Louis says "cause we just wanted all of us to Han out together like this cause he honest we wouldn't do this" Liam says "your right thank you guys" Harry says.

"so now what SHOUKD we all do I mean we sang we played games" I say "your forgetting the main thing we always do you dumb ass" Louis says "what" I say and Niall hits me in my head l"what the fuck was that for" I say rubbing the back of my head.

"movies you dumb ass I mean goodness you forgot the movies something that helped bring us all together that's why we always has a movie Friday or weekend I mean seriously" Niall says and I jump on him tackling him to the ground and we pretend to fight.

"you bruise my boy friend I'll end you" Liam says and Niall and I get up and we laugh and we all sit down on the pull out couch bed and we search through Netflix for a movie.

"which movie should we watch" I say "how about smilie I need Shane Dawson is in this movie and you know how I love Shane Dawson" Lois says and I click on smilie and Louis claps "ok ok calm down little one" I say and we all laugh then the movie starts.

~~~~

(Harry's p.o.v.)

I wake up and Louis and I are laying in a room on the floor but he's still asleep with his arms wrapped around my torso so I look up as much as I can and see Liam and Niall on the couch then Zayn and bill sleeping with their backs to eachother.

"hey babe" Louis says and kisses my cheek "where are we" I ask "at Liam's place we left after you fell asleep so now it's about midnight" he says "why didn't we go home" I ask laying my head back down on is chest.

"cause well I for know why do you want to go home" he says and I kid wanig to lay down in a bed with him "ok then lets to home" be says and we get up with the blanket wrapped around us and we get back to our house.

We open the door and we see Tristan laying horizontal on the pull out couch and then James and brad are cuddling together on the rest f the bed then we head upstairs "hold on let me check on marcel and Connor" I say slowly opening his bedroom door and I see marcel cuddling into Connors side and Connor looks up at me and gets up slowly not waking marcel.

"hey Harry can we talk" he whispers and I nod and then we head down stairs into the kitchen "what is it Connor you look well like you e been thinking alot about something" I say "I have and I don't know what to think anymore everything is just all messed up" he says "what happened" I ask.

"um well marcel some one spiked his drink when I went to the bathroom so he got wasted then he started to grind on me and I thought if was sexy and he whispers in my ear lets talk about sex baby then I made him stop and we were gonna leave till we got stuck playing seven minutes in heaven then marcel and I got pushed into the closet and he lashed me against the wall snogging me and I think I liked it then we got home he showerd and argued with me to put his pajamas on then we eventually got them on and we payed down then he kissed me again but I sai no then he said if I kiss him knce he'll go to sleep then I kissed him but my body just wouldn't stop I just wraps my arms around him and we snogged for what seemed like forever then we pulled away and he fell asleep and....ugh Harry I don't know what I am any more and I don't know if I like marcel or not I don't know anything anymore" he says shoving his face in his hands.

" So what are you saying hat you need my help with saying how you might like marcel" I say "I think so I don't know Harry help me how did you now that you like Louis" he asks.

"well I felt something the first time I saw him like joy in my life and then there was our first kiss I didn't feel just fireworks I felt a explosion of joy and happiness that I totally forgot everything and just to awed on him" I say and be nods.

"thanks Harry I think you helped me understand now" he says and heads back upstairs and I turn over to the tea kettle and Louis turns me around and kisses me and I kiss back picking him up and setting him down on the counter and he pulls away.

"I feel that every time I've ever kissed you" he says and kisses me and I kiss him back and he stands up and pulls away "now love let me make you tea".

(Connors p.o.v.)

I head back upstairs and marcel jumps on me and kisses me and I can't help but to kiss back and close the door with my back since I'm holding marcel up by is ass (which is nice) I know what I'm doin is wrong I mean he's drunk and I'm taking advantage of him but I just can't stop his lips are just so soft.

He soon pulls away from me and giggles "your lips are s-soft" he says and I set him down on th bed and cover him with the blanket "go to sleep marcel" I say to him and his eyes fill with tears "d-did I do s-something w-wrong" he says and I sit down next to him.

"no I did by kissig you taking advantage of you I don't-" he kisses me and I kiss back but this kiss is very meaningful like well a careing kiss like he's showing me how he cares for me.

"it's ok c-Connor" he says and lays down and I lay down with him and tears start to fall out of my eyes and he wraps the blankets around us and he wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around him.

"sssshhhhh" he says and I look at him and he wipes my twaddle usually it's the other way around and I place my hand on his cheek and lightly place my lips on his and slowly they move but just slowly they move.

we don't pull away but our lips stay attched to each other "goodnight marcel" I say against his lips "night Connor" he says against mine and I close my eyes and fall asleep.