Like in the movies

(James p.o.v.)

So it's the next day and we are all at the school workinnon our songs but marcel and Connor refuse to talk to each other."so how's your song going" I ask them but no one answers "ok that's it you two are best friends make up or kiss something to make you two ok again" Tristan yells.

"he's right you guys just need to talk or do something" I say and they look at each other "why did you freak out Connor I would think that it meant nothing to you" marcel says then Connor grabs marcels wrist and drags him out of the music room.

" I wonder what Connor is gonna say to marcel" brad says "I don't know" I say and pull him onto my lap and peck his lips "oh yeah and about this they found out" Tristan says and we look at him "what how" I say "they walked into you guys making out" he says and brad shrugs.

"what ever we have nothing to hide" he says and kisses me and I kiss back and we pull away hearing Tristan gag "get a room" he says."hey let's to check on them" brad says and we get up and l the way they went and we look through the window and..

THEY'RE KISSING

(Connors p.o.v.)

I drag marcel into the art room and lock the door "so are you going to answer my wuestion or should I leave" marcel says "I'm sorry ok it's just I did mean something to me I think it did I don't know how I feel about you or about my sexuality.

I just...ugh I don't know marcel I iChat really like you I just don't know" I say and shivr my face into my hands." Look Connor I think there's something you should know" he says and I look up to him and look I to his eyes.

I put my hands on his hips and kiss him bringing him in closer to me and he puts his hands on my neck and I sit down on the table and he's still standing.then our lips start to move and he jumps onto the table and is now on my lap and he pulls away.

"um" he says "yeah" I say "will this affect anything" I ask him "no I mean did it mean something to you" he asks "I don't know um you" "me either but I guess that's just because I'm gay and your well going through a break up so yeah" he says and I nod.

"yeah just the break up and gay" I say and he laughs and so do I" "we're still on for prom I 3 days right" I ask and he nods "good now we should get back to the others" he says "to late were here" James says stormin in "well well well isn't it James Tristan and BRAD spying on us" I say.

"you know you two would be a great couple" Tristan says "not happening Tristan we're best friends and that's how it's staying" I say and look at marcel and he smiles "yeah" he says I finally realised that I like marcel a little bit by I just want to be his friend I love being his friend.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

Marcel walks through the door and shuts it with the biggest smile on he face ever "what has you so happy marcel" I say and he sits down on the couch next to me and lays his head on my shoulder "we made up" he says.

"that's good" I say "then we made out" he says and I look at him "really how did that feel" I say "amazing I mean he just kissed me" he says "I feel like there's a but coming" I say "but I'm glad to say that we're just gonna be friends because I realised that I want my best friend more than a boyfriend" he says.

"well I'm happy that your happy but you know that even though Louis and me are dating we're still best friends" I say "tank you Harry I love you" he says and pulls the blanket over him and me and lays down on me while I'm laying down and I change the channel to willy wonka an the chocolate factory good it just started.

~~~~

I wake up and marcel is still asleep and I smile I remember when we would always do this its nice to know that we are still the same. I look at marcel and play with his curly hair but he stays asleep I look at the time and its 11pm Louis is probably asleep by now though I think.

i hear the door open and Louis slams the door shut and marcel moves "ssshh it's ok go back to sleep" I say and he falls back asleep and I get up not waking him and go into the kitchen closing the door "Louis what the fuck is wrong with you" I say quietly "do you know we're I've been for the last 6 hours" he says obviously pissed off.

"at the mountains in the snow" he says "well why he fuck were you there" I say getting pissed off "waiting for you for our date" he yells and I think about it "why didn't you text me"'I yell back "I did 6 times every hour" he yells getting in my face.

"well you almost woke up marcel you fucking retard" I say and he pushes me back "well you fucking had me waiting for six hours in the fucking snow" he says and I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"your drunk aren't you" I say and push him back "aren't you you fucking got drunk and you drive here what I'd you go in a car accident you fucking idiot" I say and he slaps me across my face and I look up holding my cheek and tears roll down my cheeks and he steps back and the door opens.

"Harry what's going on" marcel says with the blanket wrapped around him and I walk over to him and wrap one of my arms around him "it's ok marcel lets just go up to your room and go back to sleep" I say still looking at Louis and we walk up to marcels room and we lay down.

"Harry did he smack you" he asks and I sigh "he's drunk marcel but it's ok" I say and he just looks up at me "no it's not ok Harry that's called abuse" he says "he was drunk marcel and I fell asleep when I should have been with him a our date" I say and he wipes my tears and kisses my cheek.

"it's ok Harry I'm always here for you" he says and lays his head on my chest and we hear a knock on the door."Harry can we talk" Louis says "just go to sleep Louis" I say and we hear footsteps walk away "night marcel" I say "night Harry" he says and I drift off into a slumber.