your my everything

(louis p.o.v)

''harry'' i say rolling over to a empty space in the bed and i get up and put my glasses on and i see a light coming from the bathroom along with crying ''harry'' i say getting up and walking over to the bathroom and i open the door and i see harry curled up in a ball in the corner.

'' baby what wrong'' i ask walking over to him and i sit down next to him ''please talk to me baby'' i ask and he turns and looks at me ''i-its zayn'' he says ''what about zayn'' i ask and he hands me the phone and i look at it.

from:Liam

to: harry

HARRY ZAYN AND BILLY GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND ARE AT THE HOSPITAL THEYRE NOT LETTING US IN SO DONT RUSH TO GET HERE JUST TRY TO GET HERE PLEASE

i look up at harry and i help him up ''come on lets get ready'' i say and he nods and i take him to the room and get ready and i look at the clock and see it reads 1:11am we tell marcel and Connor since he spent the night and if they wanted to come visit later they could and we leave.

once we get to the hospital we see Liam and Niall in the waiting room and we walk over to them and sit down ''so what happened'' i ask ''we don't know but we do know they're hurt bad'' Niall says and i nod and harry hold my hand ''oh my god your one direction'' a girl says she looks about 14 ''can i have a picture'' she asks.

''you know right now isnt a good time sorry love'' i say ''oh come on please'' she begs ''look our mate and his boyfriend got in a car accident and were really not in the mood for pictures right now'' i say ''prick'' she mumbles ''excuse me'' harry says.

''harry dont'' i say ''what harry'' she asks ''i would like it if you didnt call my boyfriend a prick'' he says kindly ''then let me have a picture'' she says and he sighs and takes a picture with her.

''thank you'' she says walking away ''boys would you like to wait inside'' the lady in the front asks and we nod and head into the hallway.

''so i wonder when were going to be able to see them'' liam asks and i shrug ''what if-'' ''niall dont start with what if please'' harry says and he nods and we just sit in silence till the doctor comes to us.

''hello boys" he says "how are they are they okay" Liam asks "why don't you boys come with me" he says and we follow him to a room where Zayn and billy are.

"Zayn here has 2 broken ribs same as billy they both broke a arm and well the glass from Billy's glasses stabbed his eyes so he's going to be temporally blind" he says "how long will that be" Niall asks "only time can tell" he says and walks off and I walk over to Zayn and hold his hand.

" Zayn give me a sign your still here" I say and be squeezes my hand a little "oh thank god" I say and his eyes open "fuck" he says using his open hand to hold his stomach.

"Where billy" he says "he's right there" I say pointing to him "okay" he says and lays back down "but Billy's going to be blind for a while" Liam says and Zayn slowly nods.

" what happened Zayn" Niall asks "we were fighting and I looked at him and when I looked back to the road and I ran into a tree" he says "wow I'm sorry" Harry says "it's okay he says opening his eyes again.

"I-I can't see I can't see" billy says freaking out "billy calm down please" Liam says "I can't see" billy says "the glass from your glasses stabbed your eyes and now your gonna be temporarily blind" I say.

"Is Zayn in here" he says and I look up and Zayn "I'm right here billy" he says and billy nods "who's all here cause I only here Liam and Louis talking" he says.

"We're all here Liam Niall Louis and me" Harry says "when will I be able to see again" billy asks "we don't know" Niall says and billy starts to cry.