𝙲𝚑 ₁₈ 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Start from the beginning

I motion for Bonnie to join us and she jumps the rocks back to where we are and sings along with the chorus

We are together now, friends forever now
Whatever comes our way, we won't run away
Standing tall
And one for all
It's our destiny

"Clap with me." I say to everyone and we all start clapping.

Ooh ooh, you're my right hand
Ooh ooh, you're my left
Ooh ooh, you give me courage
You, I promise to protect
Ooh ooh, through every challenge
Ooh ooh, through every fight
Ooh ooh, when we're together
It always feels so right

I sing loudly and proudly and the others join in and dance with me and Bonnie singing the last part.

We are together now, friends forever now
Whatever comes our way, we won't run away
Standing tall
And one for all

We all sing and I sing the last part.

Always ready when we hear the call
It's our destiny!

I finish the last part and everyone starts clapping and I just bow with my Pokemon.

"That was beautiful Livy." Bonnie says and I hug her.

"Aww thanks Bonnie. Now I hope that inspired you with your song." I say and she looks off to the side thinking then nods happily at me.

I head back towards the gang and sit down at the table grabbing a plate. Bonnie comes over with Squishy and we all begin to eat.

"That was a great song Olivia." Clemont says and I smile at him.

"Thanks Clemont, my friends from home and I made it up. When I traveled I would always sing it to my Pokemon because it helped whenever we felt homesick. I haven't sang that song in a very long time. It...it just brings back a lot of memories." I say tearing up a bit smiling at all the memories that flash through my head.

"Aww don't cry." Serena says reaching across the table placing her hand on my arm and I smile at her.

"Sorry, I just really miss everyone." I say wiping away the tears from my eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry for missing home. I just left home and I already miss it. It's all so new to me and wow it's hard not to think about my friends and family back home." Nate says running a hand through his hair sighing.

"You have a lovely voice by the way." Serena says and I blush softly.

"I agree." Ash says smiling at me.

"Thanks guys." I say.

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ıllıllı

After eating all that food, I fall on the grass lazily with Glitter right next to me and we just rub our sore full stomachs. We sit back against the tree stretching.

"That was really good." I say.

"Pika pi." She says agreeing.

I hear Bonnie's humming again and look to see she's back on the rocks with Squishy and she looks over to me and I nod for her to continue.

She takes a deep breath then lets it out and sings.

Squishy and me nuzzling cheeks.
Best friends forever.
We're so happy.
I promise I'll never leave Squishy. Sweet, little Squishy.
Here's my song for you.
I'll never leave Squishy.
My sweet Squishy. That's you!