CHAPTER 33

Hi guys! Before the chapter I would like to say that I'm really sorry that I wasn't updating for three month but I honestly just didn't feel like writing than school started and I'm in my last year in high school so basically I'm a mess...

I explain a bit more at the end of the chapter but for now enjoy! xo

(I would recommend to run through the past few chapters to know what's going on!)

---------------------------

The brunet stood up still smiling than approached the giant who was still standing awkwardly in the door way.

'I thought you would come a bit later but it doesn't matter now. How's your mom?' asked the smaller secretly wondering why does the taller looks so in awe.

'She is a lot better actually and...uhm...you texted so I thought it's important.' answered Chanyeol on a shaky voice.

'Uhmm I just wanted tell you about what happened today but Chan, are you okay?' noticing the giant's eyes widen he quickly added 'I mean...you seem a bit...uhm...lost in your thoughts.'

The taller male laughed nervously and said 'I don't know what you're talking about.' Without looking at the brunet he got his way to the couch but his right arm got grabbed by a light but strong hand forcing him to stop. He looked into Baekhyun's dark brown eyes noticing the slight concern in them.

'Are you sure that everything is okay?' asked the shorter on a serious tone.

Somehow the brunet's behaviour calmed him down so he managed to answer normally.

'I'm alright.' smiled warmly while looking down to the male in front of him who only nodded as a response. The smaller was still holding Chanyeol's arm who instead of freeing himself grabbed Baekhyun's hand with his free one and started pulling him towards the middle of the living room where the brunet was previously sitting. He let go of Baekhyun's hand and sat on the wooden floor leaning against the sofa than the smaller did the same only to his original spot facing with the giant.

He gave Chanyeol a little memoir about what happened in the afternoon and emphasised the part about the routes in the walls and the fact that they have two less people for the mission. The giant attentively listened to what the brunet said while forming some questions in his head.

'So probably Jongin's uncle is behind everything, right?'

'Yep'

'But where is Jongin's dad?'

'We don't know and Jongin and Kyungsoo can't investigate either because of their situation.'

'Hmm...I'm maybe just overthinking but something seems weird to me...'

'Well, don't worry Yoda you're not alone with that...'

'YAH! Who told that you can call me Yoda?!' changed the subject while throwing a pen which was lying on the floor next to him at the brunet.

'YAH! Who told that you can through things at me?!' copied Chanyeol's indignant tone the smaller.

The brunet seemed legitimate angry so the giant didn't say a world back only sat their giggling which raised Baekhyun's rage even more.

'PARK CHANYEOL I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!'

'Why are you so angry all of a sudden?!' asked Chanyeol trying to sound hurt but still giggling.

The rage lowered in the smaller boy's eyes and his face turned into a light shade of pink. He prevented himself this time from snapping back at the giant instead only said confidently.