CHAPTER 27

'So, does anyone thought about a plan?' asked the brunet after he and Chanyeol put down the drinks and the snacks.

'I thought you already have a plan and that's why we're having this meeting.' stated Tao in a bit of confusion.

'Yeah, same here....aren't you the team leader or something?' asked the darker skinned boy.

'I never said that I'm the leader Jongin and by the way, how should I had made a plan when I know nothing about YOUR fucking house where we're gonna have our mission?!' raised his voice the brunet because of annoyance. The giant prevented him from starting an argument with touching the smaller male's hand and squeezing it a few times. Baekhyun successfully calmed down and mouthed a "thanks" to the raven haired boy but he didn't had a chance to apologise to Jongin because he got interrupted by a really loud dinosaur.

'OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!'

'Knew what?' asked Kyungsoo.

'That these two are together!' pointed fiercely towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Everyone looked towards them in the room which made the brunet's face deep red and left him speechless. The giant didn't helped the situation either with not realizing what just happened and still holding Baekhyun's hand.

'Why are you guys looking at us like that?' asked in confusion and he got the answer from a furious brunet.

'BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL HOLDING MY FUCKING HAND YOU IDIOD!'

The realization hit him hard and after letting go of the smaller male's hand he stared to explain himself heavily.

'I just didn't want an argument! We are n-not together!'

Nobody seemed convinced which the youngest successfully topped.

'So that's why you two were making out in the kitchen minutes ago?'

The brunet looked at his friend feeling betrayed but before he could've snapped back he got interrupted again.

'YOU ARE TOTALLY TOGETHER!' shouted Jongade and everyone seemed to approve.

'No we are not...because we still need to sort things out and right now we have a more important thing to do.' tried to sound diplomatic the brunet while making sure to look everybody's eyes except the giant's to avoid any kind of redness on his face or shaking in his voice. His seriousness made everyone snap back to why they were actually there and they started to make a plan.

Kyungsoo teamed with Kris and Tao to draw a map of the house, meanwhile Jongin told Baekhyun everything he found out about his father's schedule for the next two weeks. Xiumin, Yixing and Suho tried to become useful with thinking about some kind of plan unlike the others who were completely useless. Luhan was sleeping while resting his head on Sehun's lap who was casually eating some snack while chatting with Jongdae about something unimportant. Chanyeol desperately tried to help one of the teams but he quickly realized that he couldn't give any help of them only maybe slow them down with his questions so he rather joined to the useless group's chattering.

More than an hour passed when they managed to collect the basic necessities for a plan but everything was a mess. The map which they'd made wasn't detailed enough, nobody had an actual plan to work with and the worst part was that they needed to do the mission until Saturday that week because according to Jongin's dad's schedule at Sunday he's gonna have a congress in the house with a lot of important people.

They tried to come up with something reasonable for one more hour but everyone was already tired so they started to go home one by one until only the giant and the brunet left.