CHAPTER 12

'Baekkie your friend is here, if you're feeling well then you should come down.' shouted the woman to his son.

When the brunet came down Chanyeol saw that his small body is covered in bandages and he had dark circles around his eyes, even darker then on of his classmates called Zitao.

They both gave each other a confused look which the brunet's mother seemed to notice and started explaining.

'Oh..khm..well...like I said Baekhyun was in a very bad condition and he fainted while going down the stairs which made the situation worse as you can see.' the giant didn't find the woman's lying skills that impressive this time and he just gave her a nod.

'I'll be in the kitchen if you need something.' then she quickly disappeared.

'Should we go up to my room?'

'Sure.'

The boy's house were bigger then it seemed from the outside and it was very gorgeous. The interior of the house showed that they weren't wealthy but they didn't have any problem with money. The brunet's room was just the same but with a big difference. It was hella messy especially compared to the other parts of the house which was nice and clean. Clothes were everywhere, two dirty plate and 5 glasses were on the table near the bed, one of his drawer was opened and the giant could see that it was full with bandages and other medical stuff.

'It's messy I know.' said the brunet sawing the other's surprised gaze. 'I would clean it but I have no energy.' then he sat on his bed petting the place next to him. The giant understand the sign and sat.

'How did your work go?'

'As you can see....' he pointed at his injuries 'not that well.' After the raven haired let out a small 'oh' the brunet continued. 'And my stupid boss won't let me stay at home.' he narrowed his brows and deflected his mouth. Chanyeol knew the other boy was angry but he couldn't help but find it adorable and let out a chuckle.

'What are you laughing at?! I have serious injuries and I supposed to rest but you're taking my time!' cried the brunet. It hurt the giant a bit but the smaller one's adorableness made it fade away and he kept laughing.

'DON'T MESS WITH ME YEOL TELL ME WHAT'S THAT FUNNY!'

Chanyeol laughed even harder but he explained to the brunet before he would go more furious.

'You're so adorable.' said while whipping of a tear which caused by the laughing.

The small boy eyes widened. 'WHAT?'

'You heard it right. You're fucking adorable when your angry.' smirked the giant.

The brunet looked away blushing which made the raven haired cheeks turn into a light shade of red too but he didn't look away.

When Baekhyun looked back at the giant he saw an annoying grin on his face. He became angrier then he already was and started reaching for his pillow but the other didn't seem to notice which made him grin.

'At first, yes I am adorable and I know it.' he pulled the pillow closer and closer 'but secondly, Park Chanyeol you have no idea how does it looks like when I'm angry.' then hit the giant in the face for which the brunet got a confused look from the other but he realized that the taller was just acting when he got hit on the head with a pillow too.

'When did you-' he didn't got to finish his sentence cause he got hit again which he couldn't let without a world and started to beat the giant with his pillow.

It turned into a massive pillow fight between the two which made the brunet's room even messier but he didn't cared cause after a long time he were really having fun.

'You're messing with the wrong person Park.' Baekhyun said while preparing for another attack on the giant's head but he got dragged by his hands and pushed under him.

Chanyeol just stared at the brunet's face while lying on top of him for a couple of seconds. Their position made the smaller blush even more and he hated himself for it. "What the fuck am I doing?" he thought when he felt the giant's lips touching his. Their kiss slowly turned into softer when the taller leant back.

'What was that?' the brunet asked.

'I don't know.' the giant whispered and leant closer again but this time slower teasing the small boy under him. Finally Baekhyun held up his head to kiss the giant. This time it was more intense then the last one. The brunet let the giant's tongue enter to his mouth and slowly explore it.

Chanyeol was the one who leant back first again because he run out of breath. He knew though this wasn't the only reason. The brunet made him felt weird but he couldn't decide yet if in a good or a bad way.

The smaller wanted to continue their make out session but the giant set up instead and shook his head.

'If we continue this now, I might do something more than kissing to you.'

The brunet opened his mouth to say something but he changed his mind and set up too. They were sitting in silence about a minute when Chanyeol suddenly stood up and started rushing to the exit of the house while saying 'I'm sorry Baekhyun but I need to go.' He almost bumped into the brunet's mother so he mumbled a quick 'sorry' than he exited the house and run till home.

Chanyeol was lying on his bed looking at the ceiling for almost three hours. He couldn't think properly. His mind was all around with the brunet. He regretted escaping, he wanted to stay and continue what they started.

'It's bullshit.' said out loud the giant. They were supposed to find out what happened with their fathers not this. Finding out the truth was one of the most important thing to him and now he was closer than ever but somehow when he was with the brunet he forgot all about this. *sigh* 'Shit, am I falling already?'

Baekhyun was the same as the giant, only with a tiny difference. He couldn't stop smiling. Even during dinner he was grinning uncontrollably. He was still pissed because the taller ran away but he understood why cause he just felt the same. He just got confused and needed some time to think.

The next day at school both looked horrible. The brunet at first because he was still covered in bruises and the giant secondly because he didn't have much sleep last night. They still avoided each other in school but when they saw each other on the hallway or in the cafeteria they kept eye contact which both of their friends seemed to notice.

Chanyeol were sitting with Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Minseok a few tables distance from the brunet. They were staring each other with the smaller for minutes when something came which he was afraid of.

'Earth to Chanyeol. What are you looking at that intensely?' asked Jongdae.

'Nothing.' he answered but the others turned back in their seats to check out what was distracting the giant and saw Baekhyun while looking in their direction but when he got noticed he turned his head.

'Is it still Baekhyun? I told you to be careful with him!' nagged the baozi.

Chanyeol sighted 'If I tell you guys something will you promise not to react too noticeable?'

'Hit me.' burst out the camel like boy.

'W-we.... kissed, yesterday.'

'NO WAY' shouted Jongdae while standing up in excitement which got a lot of attention.

'Jongdae, sit.' ordered the shorty while giving the other a satanic look. He sat down but it caused him great difficulties to keep his volume down.

'Tell me everything!'

Chanyeol told what happened yesterday, except that the brunet wasn't actually sick.

'Aww this is so cute!'

"Only if you knew the reality" Chanyeol thought but then realized that his friends probably knew more about that reality then him.