CHAPTER 11

Chanyeol fall asleep as soon as he lied on his bed. After he woke up he took a shower immediately because he was too tired for it yesterday. During showering he thought through what just happened at the night but the thing which bothered him the most wasn't their follower, it was Baekhyun. Why did the brunet freaked out that much about him being hurt and why did he hold his hands. The raven haired got mixed feelings about that. It was a nice gesture from the smaller to escort him home but after he started to hold his hands the giant became speechless and they kept walking in silence which was pretty awkward.

During the day they kept avoiding each other but when the giant walked out of school the brunet was already waiting him and then escorted him home. It went like this for weeks and slowly they started to be less awkward around each other and talked a lot about their fathers, Baekhyun's work or just random things and eventually they grow closer as friends.

One day however the brunet didn't showed up at school. Chanyeol tried to text him but the other one didn't replied. The giant started to get worried because of his newly made friend but calmed himself down when he remembered that the brunet told him it might be a couple of occasions when he will disappear without any warning. It would be the time when he got a longer job which could take for even a week.

Baekhyun didn't want to take that job but his boss didn't accepted no as an answer so technically he was forced to go. This time he and a couple of other assassins needed to sneak in to a private island of a boss of a big armory and destroy the drafts of a newly made weapon than kill the owner with the other artificers who know about it. It was a small group of people with Sehun, Luhan, two other assassins and him. He didn't like the fact that he need to work in a group but this would've been too difficult to do alone.

Before starting the mission he wanted to speak with the giant but he hadn't got enough time so he sneaked into his room when nobody was at home and left a letter explaining the situation.

Baekhyun was nervous during the helicopter ride which dropped them near the island. It wasn't because of the mission, he did things like this a lot, it was more likely because of the giant. He knew, this work will took for a few days maybe even for a week and he was afraid of leaving the raven haired alone.

When Sehun saw the brunet's worried stare he asked.

'Are you okay?'

'Hm? Oh, yes perfectly.'

'Are you sure? You look worried.'

'Am I? I think you're the one who looks like someone who's ready to pee his pants.' said the smaller with a smirk.

'Do you know how many security guard and professional killer will be there?! A fucking lot! Of course I'm scared, I'm not as stupid like you to be completely calm before I walk into a place like this.'

'Come on Sehunnie, it won't be that bad and if it will you shouldn't worry, I'll protect you.' said the deer like boy with a grin on his face.

The younger boy's cheeks started to turn red which made Baekhyun giggle. "Sehun you need to get your shit together." thought the brunet. After a couple of minutes they arrived near the island and started their mission.

Everything went fine, well....mostly. All of them made out alive but it took them 5 days to finish their job, all of them injured, Luhan took a bullet and a few people who knew about the new weapon escaped. They couldn't go after them cause Sehun didn't moved an inch from the deer, one of their team mates called Krystal broke her ankle and two people wouldn't been enough for finish the job. Even escaping from the island meant great difficulties for them and caused even more injuries.