CHAPTER 20

They looked for the two boys everywhere in the city but they didn't succeeded in finding them. However, Baekhyun had a clue where they actually were. At first they were looking for them in their home obviously but the gate keeper didn't let them in to the Kim mansion and said that the couple went for a vacation. The brunet didn't believe him. He thought those two were hiding and working on something but he also knew it wasn't the right time to sneak in their house. After that the giant went home because they still had 2 more hours until Tao came.

Tao late more 20 minutes which didn't really surprised the other two. Chanyeol were in the brunet's house since around 7:30 pm. As they were waiting for the panda they had nothing to do so they just sat on the couch awkwardly in silence because any time they tried to start a conversation they failed. The reason of the awkwardness was that the two boys during the dramatic events kinda forgot about the real meaning of their intimate actions toward each other. They actually wasn't worrying about the sleeping together while cuddling thing because Chanyeol (only in the first few days though) felt desperate and scared and Baekhyun only wanted to comfort the giant (at least he said that to himself). The thing they were more worried about was the kiss they shared before the kidnapping. Both of them tried to figure out what it meant to them when the smaller decided to speak up.

'So...*cough*...Channie...*cough*...Chanyeol....I think we should talk about....you know...that thing.' the brunet wanted to punch himself in the face because of his awkwardness yet again but he couldn't make himself say the word 'kiss' or 'kissing' out loud. Unfortunately the giant didn't helped the situation either.

'Hmm? I-I don't know w-what y-you're talking about.'

Baekhyun sighed. 'Please Yeol don't make this worse.'

It was Chanyeol's turn to sigh. 'Okay, I know what you think of but do you really want to talk about it now?'

'No, I don't even want to talk about it at all but-'

'What do you mean!?' interrupted the giant. The brunet regretted what he said immediately after he saw the other's hurt expression.

'Chanyeol, I didn't meant like that.' Just after the smaller finished the sentence the doorbell rang. As he stood up to open the door he heard the raven haired mutter a huffy 'Never mind.' under his nose and for response the brunet only rolled his eyes.

Tao rushed in the door immediately after Baekhyun opened it and sat in the armchair next to the couch quickly apologising because of being late.

'It's not a big deal Tao.' said the brunet during sitting next to the giant but way further as he did before.

'Okay than but as I see you didn't find those two.'

'Unfortunately not but can you start what you came for and not wasting our time?!' the smaller responded in a harsh tone.

'Ouch! That hurt Baekkie but yes I start. Actually, I didn't know much more than you guys.'

'Are you fucking kidding me?!'

'Was he like this before I came too?' asked Tao from Chanyeol only.

'Yeah, don't get bother with him, he's a bit tired lately and he picks at everybody.'

'Of course I'm fucking tired if I need to look after every step you make to be sure that you won't get beat up again!'

'You're saying like it's my fault that I got tortured!'

'Boys, calm down, I didn't finished yet.' tried to make peace the panda. 'As I said I don't know much but I'm sure in that where the couple is, there will be Kris too.'

'You want to find him too....I see but you said you met him yesterday.' contemplated the brunet.

'Yes. I did but he only told me that he'll be away for a while and won't be able to contact me.'

'Interesting, I thought you're in this too with Kris.'

''I'm not and Kris is only in it because we need money.'

'I thought you guys are dealers.' said the giant.

'We are but we want to buy a house just for the two of us because we don't want our family to get involved in any term and we're always together anyways so it's more logical this way.'

'Oh I see but wait, are you two together?!' asked the raven haired in a surprised tone.

'Yeah, but it wasn't a secret. Everyone who knows us knows about it.'

Chanyeol only responded with a quite 'Oh' than Tao continued.

'Back to the topic, maybe it doesn't seem like it but I'm really worried about him so do you guys have any idea about where they could be?'

'It may will sound ridiculous but I think they are in Jongin's house.' answered the brunet.

'To be honest it's not that ridiculous after all, their house has better security than the freaking Buckingham Palace.' sighed the panda.

The smaller in response gave out a sigh 'That's why we have no chance to get in so we need to wait until they come out.'

Baekhyun the next day decided to instead of going to school he skip a day to investigate a bit. He started from the park where Chanyeol got kidnapped, searching every bush for some clue which could help to find out who is actually behind this whole thing. The brunet felt it was truly necessary because he was sure in that it wasn't just some of his enemies who planned this out, there should've been something more in the back. As Baekhyun tried to figure out the truth he felt like he's being watched. He realized that he was feeling right when his eyes met an owl eyed gaze from a few meters further. He rushed toward the short boy who decided to sit on a bench. The brunet was happy because he finally found him (or better say he found Baekhyun) but he was suspicious at the same time because he didn't trust in the owl eyed boy at all. He sat next to him and decided to speak up first.

'Kyungsoo.... I think you have a lot to explain.'

*sigh* 'I know Baekhyun, that's why I'm here.'

'Than you can start now, I can't sit here with you the whole day.'

'God save me from that.' muttered the shorty. 'Do you really think this is the best place to talk?'

'I don't care about who hears it or not I want answers!' answered the brunet on an inpatient tone.

'Don't worry you will get them but at first I want to talk with Chanyeol.'

'I won't let him near you!' Baekhyun became more furious than before.

'Look...Baekhyun, I will tell you everything I know but I really want to apologise from Chanyeol.'

'Then we're both fucked because I won't let you speak with him!'

Before Kyungsoo could've made a respond he got a text message and all of a sudden he started to love his dark skinned boyfriend even more.

'I'm sorry Baek but it seems like you already failed in this.' Then he showed the text to the brunet for which he responded with widened eyes.

I got yoda, we're in his house so quickly bring bacon cause I'm bored!! Love ya!

-Jongin

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update >.< I didn't really have much time to write but I'm planning on updating more often from now :)

One more thing tho, I'm thinking of another fanfic (it'll be baekyeol too or maybe hunhan) about a dystopian world (you know apocalypse and stuff) and it would kinda based on the Lucky One MV so would any of you be interested about it? (I only plan to start it after I finished this one cause as you can see I can't even handle one fic and I don't know what would happen if I would try to write two at the same time xd)