CHAPTER 26

The preparations for their plan seemed to go just fine. Everyone agreed to help and even the boss couldn't stop them because he wasn't in town for a whole week because of a case in the other side of the country. They made Baekhyun's house the base where they can gather and talk through stuff, Luhan even put a high quality alarm system in there so everything could've stayed between the walls and it was just a plus that the brunet's mother travelled to Japan because of business. The only people who knew the password of the alarm system was Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Yes, the giant too because he and the brunet decided that until his mother is in the hospital Chanyeol should move to the Byun house just because of safety reasons.

Their only problem was that they didn't have time to make a good plan. They needed to act normal, like go to school or doing work just in case being watched on and they needed to be careful with their meetings too because nobody could've found out what they were planning to do.

The first gathering of the whole group was on Tuesday around 1am more than one day after they decided to steal the programme by themselves.

The boys were slowly arriving, paying attention to not to make themselves too noticeable than they settled down in Baekhyun's room. All of them were quite nervous and tired but excited in the same time because of the mission they had to plan that night.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the kitchen preparing some drinks and snacks for the others when the giant noticed something weird about the smaller boy. Usually when it's just the two of them the brunet speaks a lot but that time he was deadly quiet and seemed like he was deep in his thoughts so he decided to ask him.

'Are you alright?'

'Yeah...why wouldn't I be?' hesitated the brunet.

'I don't know, you just seem like you're thinking about something serious.'

'Well...I do I guess...'

'Then would you mind telling me what it is?'

Baekhyun stopped what he was doing and looked in the giant's eyes for a second than to the floor. He really didn't want to tell to the raven haired boy what was in his mind because he knew that the other male will be mad but he knew that he should do it in some point and this was probably his best chance. He let out a sigh and began.

'I don't want you to come with us to the mission.'

Chanyeol's eyes widened and for a moment he was unsure about what he just heard and wanted to ask the brunet to repeat but he didn't had to because the smaller continued.

'I know you don't believe that I'm actually asking this from you but I have really bad feeling about our team...we may have 5 people who work professionally in stuff like this and we kinda know the area because of Jongin and Kyungsoo but this is not enough for what we're planning to do and I ...I just...I don't want you to get hurt again.....or worse.'

'And what about the others? You counted 7 people, we have 12 and by the way why are you so worried about me instead of Sehun who is your best fucking friend since your childhood?!' the giant didn't want to be rude in the beginning but what the brunet said pissed him off quite much so he couldn't help it but to express it to the other male. However, the smaller stack to what he said and got mad to the taller because of his rudeness.

'Well, 4 of the OTHERS are drug dealers who basically hate each other and the 5th is you who maybe good in martial arts but has no experience at all!!' raised his voice the brunet.

'Huh, than I guess I just had "luck" when I helped you knock out those guards while escaping from the people of the mafia, not to mention that I was injured.'

'That's the fucking problem Chanyeol, this time we won't just knock out some guards, we probably gonna have to kill people! Will you be able to do something like that?!'

The giant wasn't sure how to respond because he already knew the answer to that question but he was too stubborn to actually say it out loud so he just stayed quiet.

'Exactly!' continued the brunet 'I know you won't be able to do that and so do you!'

'But what if I...' tried to say something the taller but failed to come up with any exceptions.

'There's no what if...even if we say that you'd be able to kill a person we don't know if you'd actually do it when you get there and if you froze, you die....believe me that's the last thing I want....this fucking mission didn't worth your life Chan...' tears gathered in the smaller male's eyes and he hated it so much but he couldn't help being like this in front of the giant. That weird thing which came out of him when they were together turned stronger day by day. The brunet were terrified by it but not enough to let go of it so when Chanyeol went to hug him to give him comfort at first he let the taller male's long arms to embrace him but then he leaned back a bit just to have enough space to stand on his toes and be almost at the same high with him. The smaller moved his head closer to the giant's looking into his eyes than closing his just before their lips touched. The brunet's action left the raven haired in a quick shock but than his lips answered to Baekhyun's. They couldn't tell for how long their make out session was going when they got interrupted by a loud cough which made them jump more than a meter away from each other.

'I don't want to interrupt anything' said Sehun half smiling 'but everyone is already here and we should start the meeting to finish it as soon as we can.'

'Okay we're going just a minute.' smiled the giant at the younger nicely than after he left he turned back to the male in front of him who was struggling to say something reasonable after what just happened.

'Chanyeol...I...I don't k-know...'

The taller shushed him quickly so he could say what he wanted to.

'You don't need to explain yourself' smiled showing all of his teeth 'I'll be straightforward this time....I'm glad that you kissed me and I'm glad that I kissed you two weeks ago, the only thing I sorry is not kissing you more.' The brunet couldn't say a word in his shock but when he tried he got shushed again.

'We will talk about this later, people are waiting for us!' than he grabbed Baekhyun's hand and rushed to the others saying one more thing. 'Don't worry, I'm not gonna let everything stay the same like I did last time.' He showed his grin again shocking the brunet even more who however couldn't agree more with what the giant just said.

------------------------

Wow I actually uploaded a new chapter within a month, let me hear the applause!! (jk, I'm still terrible)

Please ignore the grammer and the typos, I wrote most of this chapter late at night and I have no energy to check for any errors...