CHAPTER 16

'Wow you really found out a lot.' wondered the brunet while reading the pile of paper which Suho gave him.

'I'm afraid it still won't be enough.'

'Well, it's still more than nothing but it won't be an easy job.' sighted Sehun while handing another pile of paper to the brunet. 'All the information Luhan found about the place.'

Baekhyun read the lines quickly and a plan already started to form in his head.

Chanyeol were surprised. "Did that little guy just saved my life?" this question formed in his head. The shorty was familiar to him but he had no ideas who was it. The giant's thoughts got interrupted because of another harsh hit to his stomach.

'I don't like when someone is not paying attention to me!'

Chanyeol spit some blood next to the chair he was tied to and spoke again.

'You're pretty rude.' he needed to try really hard to stop the shaking in his voice. 'You already beat the hell out of me but you didn't even told me your name.'

The raven haired knew he was in trouble because of saying this but he needed to play out some time for the brunet to save him.

The blonde haired tall man responded with a punch in the other's face than answered.

'If you want to know it that badly than my name is Kris.'

Again he felt like he heard that name before but didn't know from where.

'Look, I enjoy "playing" with you but my boss needs answers.' said Kris while putting a chair in front of Chanyeol than sitting on it.

'But I don't have them I'm just an ordinary guy!'

'Man, I didn't even asked anything yet. At first I like to beat the meat before roasting it. Question time only starts now and if I like your answers you won't get more beating.....maybe.' smirked the blond.

'My first question is, do you know Byun Baekhyun?'

'Never heard of him.' said with a plane face. The blond, after standing up, responded with another slap but this one was harder.

'Don't lie to me or you won't leave this room alive, do you understand?

'Okay-okay, we're good friends but why are you asking about him?' Chanyeol had knew he needed to act like he knows nothing. That was the only way to save time and not expose the brunet.

'I'm the one who asks questions, keep that in mind. Next, what do you know about the company named WUAOSK?'

'WU- what?' the raven haired tried really hard to be convincing but judging from the other's face he didn't think he succeeded.

This time he got punched in the stomach to a spot which was already in huge pain. Chanyeol felt blood gathering in his mouth.

The tall man grabbed his neck and pulled him closer.

'I told you, I'm not gonna ask again and believe me not that baseball bat is the only tool I have.'

Instead of answering he spat the blood to the blond man's face.

'You little...' he lifted his right arm to get ready for another even harsher punch but someone grabbed it from the back, when the blond turned around to look who was it he got punched in the face. He backed up a bit but he got hit again which made him faint.

'Was I too late?' asked the new arrival while tying out the giant's hands and legs.

He was wearing mask so Chanyeol couldn't see his whole face but he knew exactly who he was by that brown hair and those dark brown eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think i'll be able to upload for a while, sorry. >.< ( I'm a bit busy with school....)

Thanks a lot for reading!! <333