CHAPTER 14

Chanyeol woke up in a basement. He was tied to a chair and felt the mixture of tears and blood drying on his face. His mouth were covered so he couldn't shout for help. He remembered how he got there. He got a weird message from the brunet.

'It's me Baekhyun (new number, I lost my old phone) let's meet in the park at 7:00pm.'

When he got there he saw a short guy standing next to a tree in a mask and cap. It was too far to see his features so he walked towards him when something hit the back of his head really hard. The last thing he remembered was a pair of boots.

He was scared and confused. He's just an ordinary guy, what could the kidnappers possibly want from him? "Baekhyun" the brunet's face showed up in his mind, he said that it's dangerous being friend with him but the giant never thought something like this would happen. The raven haired knew what's waiting for him, he watched enough films for that. He would get tortured for information, which he hadn't really got or it's a trap for the brunet. Either way he decided to not say a world for these people and he knew that he just needed to wait until Baekhyun comes and saves him.

Baekhyun were at the WUAOSK centre with Luhan and Sehun for almost two hours but they didn't find any clue about the giant's position. Luhan even hacked into Seoul's CCTV system but it was useless.

'Let's check one more time, maybe we missed something.' suggested the brunet in despair.

'Baekhyun, I already checked it with a face recognizing program twice but nothing..... I'm sorry.'

The small boy started to think that they were never gonna find the giant. His last hope was Suho who Baekhyun asked for some information earlier and he said he will check up his sources and call if he finds something but it was still nothing.

'Baekkie...' started Sehun 'I really don't want to say this but maybe Chanyeol is already-'

'NO! He is not dead! They probably want me not him, they won't kill him but..... they could do any other things to him.....and it's all my fault.' tears appeared in the brunet's eyes but he whipped them of harshly cause he knew that he couldn't last his hope yet. Like a sign from above he got a text from an unknown number.

'If you want to see Chanyeol again then come to the address below, ALONE!'

He hesitated but showed the message to the other two.

'I won't let you go there alone, I hope you know that.' said the younger.

'I thought so...' *sigh* 'That's why we need a plan.'

'I sent the message.' announced the owl eyed boy.

'Good.' said the darker skinned and back hugged the other.

'Are you sure this is the right thing to do?' trembled the shorty 'I mean Chanyeol is our friend, I know it's important to your father to catch that Baekhyun boy but is it right to use our mate for it?'

'Kyungie, it's not a big deal and by the way Chanyeol won't find out that we were in this.'

'That's not what I'm worrying for, and you know that!'

'Ohh, don't worry babe the yoda won't get hurt.....at least not that much.'

Kyungsoo gave a worried look which the other responded with a kiss to get the topic away.

Chanyeol were sitting in that chair for hours without anyone coming. He was thirsty and his body hurt because of the ropes. During the waiting he imagined like a hundred way of the brunet saving him but eventually he found all of these ideas pathetic. His thoughts got interrupted by the creaking sound of the opening door. His eyes filled with hope for a second but it quickly turned into fear when he saw a tall guy walking in with a huge bag. The man were wearing a mask so he couldn't see his face but he had blond hair and he was taller even than him.

'Chanyeol right?' spoke the stranger in a distort voice and freed the giant's mouth.

The raven haired nodded.

'Do you know why are you here?'

The giant didn't answered this question either he only gave the other a furious look.

'You're stubborn, huh? Not a problem, at least it would be more fun!' said the stranger then took a baseball bat out of his bag.