CHAPTER 31

'I'm Lee Sooman.' smiled flatteringly the middle aged man waiting for his hand to be accepted for a handshake. Minseok were the one who eventually broke the silence and reached out for the male's hand to shake it nervously.

'G-Good afternoon S-sir' showed a fake smile the baozi while trying to hide his fear. 'I'm Minseok and this is my friend Jongdae w-we here because we were worried about y-your nephews!' he clearly didn't succeeded in looking calm and the fact that Suho was constantly shouting in his ear didn't helped either. Jongdae seeing the older stumble decided to spoke up himself.

'It was pleasure to meet you Sir but we really have to go now!' said than grabbing the older boy's arm he took his way toward where he thought the exit was but they didn't get far.

'Oh boys, at least let's finish the tea!' said the man on a lovely voice but they both could feel that it wasn't coming from his heart.

'Uhmm...if you're insisting than we must stay I suppose...' accepted the offer Minseok giving a surprise to not just Jongdae but the other teammates listening through headphones.

'No! Minnie, are you crazy?!' kept shouting Suho from the other side but he ignored it and sat back to the antic looking couch they were previously sitting on.

The maid brought another cup to the new company they've got than filled his and the two boys cup with steaming hot tea.

'Let me ask you something!' spoke up the middle aged man 'You probably came to visit the boys but may I ask why?'

They both gulped than the dinosaur decided to answer the question.

'They didn't show up in school and didn't answer their phones so we got a bit worried and thought we should check on them.' said confidently Jongdae without any stumble.

'How lovely of you! I'm sorry you can't meet with them but in the end only you would get sick too. By the way do you want something to eat? You probably didn't have diner yet.'

'Very kind of you Sir but my mom is expecting us at home for dinner and you know how it goes, she would get angry so I think we really should get going now!' explained their way out again Jongdae and he knew he finally won because there was nothing to say against a mom waiting her children home for a meal.

'If it's really the case than I have to let you free.' sighed with a pretend smile on his face the man 'It was nice to meet with the boys friends!' shook both of their hands as a goodbye.

'It was nice to meet you too!' said in sync the escaping due than with the help of the maid they successfully exited the house.

They didn't say a word until they were out of the front gate. Both let out a big sigh as stepping out of the huge iron entrance than to the older boy's surprise Jongdae smacked him in the chest than started his usual whining.

'Hyuuung are you crazy?! We should've just got out of there in the moment we saw that man!'

'Yeah, because it wouldn't been fishy at all...'

'If I wouldn't been there you will be locked in with Kyungsoo and Jongin by now! So don't tell me what would've been fishy!'

'Tsh, I'm not starting an argument with you.'

'YAH! I'm not arguing I'm just stating a fact!'

'Guys, I'm just reminding you that the mission is not over yet! If you didn't noticed Yixing is still in there...I suggest you to join Sehun and Baekhyun so if an intervention would be necessary you could help them out.'

'Got it! We're on our way!' said Minseok than grabbed the sulky dinosaur on the arm.

'Yixing what do you think, can you find a way out through the walls?' asked on a worried tone Suho.

'I'm not sure a lot of routes are blocked...but I think I'll be okay going from where I came.' the unicorn stayed too calm considering his situation and after saying goodbye to the couple he got his way out following the familiar way ignoring his anxious partner shouting in his ears.

Yixing? Yixing where are you? WOULD YOU ANSWER ME?!'

'No worries, I'm almost out.' comforted him Yixing not so successfully.

He easily manoeuvred through the guards while trying to follow the path he came. Although a bit riskily but he made out without being noticed then joined the four people group waiting for him in boredom.

'Aahh hyung you finally here...' said the brunet who was sitting under a tree without any sign of interest. 'I hoped this will be more fun...you guys did all the job and those two are still hostages...'

Sehun let out a sight as a sign of agreement with what Baekhyun said. They all felt like this side mission was only a waste of time except Suho who reminded them to a very important fact.

'Baekhyun, were you listening to me and Yixing?'

'Huh? What are you...oh...I'm such an idiot!' jumped up in excitement the brunet which caused everyone looking at him questioningly. 'There are routes in the walls! It makes everything so much easier!'

'It's all nice but we still have minus two people...' reminded him the youngest.

'I didn't forget Hunnie but at least now we have something to start with.' said the small male then turned to talk to everyone 'The meeting today will be in the usual time but just to be sure inform the others too and don't spend the time with doing nothing! Finally we have a starting point so every one of us should start thinking with full force!' after his speech everybody nodded agreeing with the brunet but then they just stood there in silence.

'WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!' shouted in frustration the brunet.

'Shouldn't you say something like "You're free to go" or "Dismiss" or something like that? asked Jongdae in confusion.

'I'm not a fucking commander!' snapped at him Baekhyun. 'But...you're free to go then...I guess.' orders shyly than waited for everyone to start moving so he could be the one finishing the line. He heard Sehun's slight giggle than Yixing saying innocently 'Baekhyun you're so cute!' which made Jongdae loose it and eventually turning their situation into a laughing fest with those two wheezing, the two oldest male's smiling and the brunet becoming more and more red from the mixture of embarrassment and anger.