CHAPTER 3

Chanyeol barley had enough sleep last night which made him dizzy the next day. He couldn't get out of his head what he saw. The corpse of Ms Wang covered in blood with a huge scar on her neck lying on the restroom floor, this picture burned in the tall boy's mind for ever. If this horrifying scene wouldn't be enough there were one more thing he didn't understand, the diary which he found next to the teachers body and which has two large B on its cover. At first he wanted to leave it there where he found it for the police but then something said to him that it's better if he takes it with himself. Later he's strongly regretted this decision. He got involved in this shit and now he needs to find the owner of the diary.

At the morning when Chanyeol packed his things into his bag he put in the diary too but as he lifted it something fell out. It was a sheet of paper with a lot of names on it. Most of them were crossed except the last. The handwriting was very messy at that one so it was hard for him to read it but after he succeed it left him in a shock. It was Ms Wang's name.

He was in doubts the whole day because it was obvious that the diary belongs to the killer so he wanted to know what's in it but on the other side it still was someone's personal diary (at least looked like one). How ridiculous he could've been thinking about a murderer's privacy. It made him chuckle, for which he got some weird stares because he was currently sitting in history class.

After class it was lunch time already but Chanyeol decided to hide somewhere and finally explore that diary. He said his friends Kyungsoo and Jongdae that he isn't hungry and got his way to the library.

Baekhyun fallowed the taller boy the whole day.

During lunch time he saw as the other boy entered the library. He knew that if he really has the diary than the fact that the taller went to a quiet place where he could be alone meant nothing good.

A few seconds later he stepped in too and hide between the shelves pretending to looking for a book.

'Fuck.... he opened it' thought the smaller boy and knocked off a couple of books in his shock which got Chanyeol's attention to him. Like he didn't realized that the taller boy was watching him he started to pick up the books.

Baekhyun needed to make a plan very quick cause that notebook contains not just all of his information about his schoolmates but it has his name in it too.

Chanyeol's jaw dropped because of what he was reading. At first he thought those people are some kind of fictional characters from a gangster movie but then he remembered that paper from earlier and started to believe that this whole thing is real. He was more in a shock when he saw his friend's name too with some weird details.

'Kim Jongdae - underground dealer (Kim Minseok's partner)'

He knew that Jongdae got in some trouble after they started to get to know each other with Minseok hyung but he never would've thought that he became a drug dealer. It was just absurd. He knows most of these people and almost all his friends are here too. He wanted to throw the diary to the window but before he could do that he heard some noise from his back.

It was that boy Baekhyun who he saw yesterday picking up some books from the floor. This disturbed his mind and calm down a bit so continued reading. From that part it was more likely the owner's personal experiences through his "works" but he didn't get bothered with reading the whole thing. He was looking for something, a name especially the owner's name but it was really hard though he or she mentioned a lot of others and people usually don't talk about themselves in third person.

After about 15 minutes he found a pretty familiar name.

"....'Of course you did, I almost forget that Byun Baekhyun is perfect' I heard that from Sehun for at least a hundred time already......"

Baekhyun.

If he thought about it actually made sense. The boy was there at detention and he didn't see him leaving the school but why him? That little brown haired didn't seem like a murderer and why did he murdered anyway? What did Ms Wang done for she deserved death?

Questions like this started to form in Chanyeol's mind walking to the cafeteria when someone dragged his wrist and pulled him in a storeroom.

Without looking he knew who that person were, it was pretty obvious but he still felt frightened when he looked into those dark brown eyes.