CHAPTER 32

Chanyeol knew what the others were up to the afternoon and wanted to participate but he had far more important things to do. Her mother was allowed home from the hospital that day and because his sister was busy with work he was the one who had to take the middle aged woman home and look after her. The giant already felt bad because he didn't spent too much time with his injured mother while she was treated. He always just stepped by in the afternoons for an hour or a half unlike Yoora who sometimes been there for a whole day sleeping uncomfortably on chairs.

The caring son made sure to pack everything his mother had with herself. After helping her out of the building than into the car they headed home. It was actually a weird sensation for Chanyeol to be home again after spending almost a week with the brunet but stepping in he realized that he kinda missed the family house. He made sure to clean up everything the attackers left days ago so nothing would remind her mother to what happened.

Despite her son's overly careful actions Mrs Park was never a women who would require to be treated as a porcelain doll. She was a strong woman with her own will who's only purpose was to give her children a happy life. However she became concerned about her son's future because of his secretive attitude through his visits in the hospital. He seemed to be suspiciously quiet through their car ride and during making dinner while she was resting on the couch watching her son's actions. The worried mother decided to ask why her usually talkative son is acting this way.

'Channie, is everything okay?'

'Yeah, why wouldn't it be.' answered though a bit hesitantly.

The woman just nodding not believing a word her son said. 'And how's the plan going?' asked looking closely to his reaction which was just as she expected. The giant stopped in cutting the cucumber and stared to a spot in front of him trying to make up a decent answer.

'Uhmm...w-well but how do you know about that we have a plan?'

'Oh honey, it was pretty obvious that your friend, that Byun is planning to do something to get back the stolen pen drive. He's just like his father was, trying to solve everything alone but eventually dragging his friends into the danger. I bet you missed informing the boss about what you're planning to do.'

'Well...we wanted to be involved and this seemed the best way...I'm surprised that you didn't tell it to the boss already.'

'Honestly, I was planning to but I know him, he would solve this secretly without telling you anything and I do think that you deserve to find out what's actually going on...so tell me! What's your plan?'

'Will I freak you out if I say nothing yet?'

'It depends on when you are planning to do this "nothing yet".' the woman's tone turned into as bit sarcastic but after her son's answer her attitude changed quickly.

'On the weekend...'

'THIS WEEKEND?!'

'Yeah...'

'Chanyeol...I trusted in you and your friend but I think I should just inform the boss...'

'NO!' he rushed to the couch ad set next the woman taking her hands in his 'Mom, I know that it seems to be we're running to our death but listen, we have a group, an actual group with 12 people who willing do anything to succeed. Maybe we don't have a solid plan yet but Baekhyun is on it and I...I trust in him...' the giant only muttered the last part which caught her mother's eyes immediately.

'Fine, I give you an offer. You and your team come up with a plan till the next evening and maybe I will consider not informing the boss. Deal?'

'YES! THANK YOU!' cheered up the raven haired boy and hugged her mother delicately remembering the injuries she might still have but unfortunately to him she didn't finish.