CHAPTER 28

When the clock hit 11 everybody were already at Baekhyun's house ready for hearing what he came up with. They again gathered in the brunet's room just like before and waited for him to start. The brunet was a bit nervous but he had plenty of reasons to be. Firstly he was worried because he knew that some people must have seen the boys come to his house which could easily mean that they got uncovered, secondly he wasn't sure that they'd be able to make a plan that day and he was afraid of running out of time. He sat down to the corner of his bed and began his speech.

'So, boys I have an idea about how should we start off with our plan. We all know each other a bit but most of us probably has some kind of "secret talent" which the others don't know about, so I thought to make the situation easier everyone should make a short summary about things like what you're good at, are you have any special skills, can you use any type of weapon or did you ever harmed or even killed someone.'

Everybody approved the brunet's idea so he choose Jongdae to start.

'Why me tho'? I don't even get why we should do this!' whined the dinosaur so the oldest decided to help him out.

'Maybe I should start instead.' suggested Minseok while raising his hand.

The brunet let out an annoyed sigh 'Yeah, go on.' than he muttered quietly 'Like I care.' for which he earned some frowning eyes from the giant due to he was the only one who heard it. The eldest boy didn't sensed anything from this scene and started his summary.

'I don't have any extraordinary talent but I have strong arms and if I hit hard enough I can knock someone out with one punch but of course it depends on the person too. About the weapons, I can shoot but I'm not the best, I'm more likely a knife person and yes I killed someone...one person to be specific but I had my reasons so if you're interested about me being able to end a life, the answer is yes, if I need to, I will kill.'

Everybody remained in silence after Minseok's summery but Jongdae felt like he needed to break it.

'Well, I'm not as qualified as Minseok hyung but I can shoot too and you probably already know that I talk a lot so basically I can talk myself out of anything or at least play out some time. I never killed anyone and I have no idea if I could do it but I guess if I need to protect someone important for me I feel like I would be able to murder.'

Baekhyun took notes about those two speeches than decided to continue with Tao and Kris.

'Yifan would you like to continue?' the brunet didn't meant to say it in a bitter tone but when it was about Kris he couldn't help it but be rude.

'Yeah, so I have many talents of course and one of them is that I can run pretty fast. I can use anything around me as a weapon and yes I killed a few people.' the letter tried to sound cool and chill but the panda shook his head the whole time and thought he should tell the flaws of his boyfriend.

'It's all true, BUT he's a real coward. He can't shoot, he might acts though but he will feel stressed every time he does something bad with others and yes he can run fast but only when he needs to escape. Me however is a master of martial arts and not afraid to fight or kill if I have to.' said Tao with a smirk on his face.

'Pff, I never saw you using your such great martial art skills in a fight.' huffed Yifan disagreeing with his boyfriend.

'Of course, I only use those in really serious cases so it's natural that you never saw them.' threw back the panda.

The brunet shushed them stopping them arguing before it could had turned worse than he turned towards KaiSoo with the same questions he asked before.