CHAPTER 6

The next day at school Baekhyun made his best attempt to avoid the tall boy. He wasn't in the mood for complaining about his life which probably Chanyeol knows by now fully after reading his diary. He could've felt the other boy's gaze as he walked pass at him on the hallway but he didn't looked back at him. Baekhyun didn't want to see the disdain and disgust in the raven haired boy's eyes, he needed more time to prepare for that. He didn't know either why the other boy's opinion matters him so much but he didn't want to find out so he decided to wait until Chanyeol gives back the diary to him and then he could forget about his existence.

It was lunchtime and Baekhyun was sitting in the cafeteria with Sehun. The younger boy talked about how good the things are going with him and Luhan but the brunet as always didn't really paid attention. However he noticed a familiar gaze from the other side of the room. This time he looked back at the tall boy and they were just staring each other for more than a minute.

When Sehun noticed that his friend wasn't paying attention at him so turned around in his seat to check what was distracting him. This made the raven haired look away and left the young boy in confusion.

'Why were you making eye contact with that Chanyeol for so long?'

'I wasn't, and what if I were?' said the brunet than continued eating his meal.

'You said yesterday that you almost got caught by him.' pointed Sehun towards the giant with his head.

'The keyword is almost, Sehun.'

'Chill, I was just asking but you know that's a bit weird right?'

Chanyeol waved his head towards the exit then stood up. This made the brunet got up from his seat and left the younger boy while mumbling a quite 'Yeah, I'll be back.'

They went to the same storeroom as yesterday. The tall boy couldn't take his eyes off the smaller one. He still couldn't believe that someone like him would do such terrible sings but he still wanted to hear the truth.

'Wow it was quick. You read the whole thing already?'

The other's serious look surprised the brunet and made him swallow.

'Who are you?'

'If you read my diary than you already know the answer to that question.'

'So you saying me, those bullshits about you being a killer with many others from this goddamn school and my friends are drug dealers or hell know what others, are all true?!'

'Assassin not killer, there's a big different.'

'Oh sorry for insulting you, I thought people who kill other people are called killers but yeah, my bad....'

'This was the only thing you took me here?'

The giant didn't answered. It was obvious that this wasn't the only thing he wanted to ask.

'You already know all my dark secrets so there is no point in being shy. Come on, don't waste my time.'

'At first tell me that these things are true. I need to hear to actually believe it.'

'If I say that it's true would you freak out and report me to the police immediately?'

Chanyeol looked at the floor and smirked 'Like you said yesterday, I already kept the diary for too long to hold it as an evidence.'

'Well then..... yes, everything is true.'

The raven haired shut his eyes for a couple of second than opened it slowly to check if he's not dreaming. This whole assassin-underground thing is true and almost everyone he knows is in it. It was already hard for the giant to accept but there were one more thing which wasn't fully clear, the connection between their fathers.

As Baekhyun saw the taller one's worried face he wasn't completely sure if he done the right thing with admitting the truth but before he could ask if the other boy is alright he started speaking.

'Okay, thank you for saying the truth but there is one more thing which isn't clear. It may would sound stupid but it's about your dad.'

'My dad? He died long ago what's not clear about that?'

'Well...' Chanyeol felt stupid because of talking about his theory but he wanted answers for a long time so he continued. 'My dad died a long ago too.'

'And?'

'And he died around the same time as yours.'

'I still don't understand why you're telling me this.'

*sigh* 'Okay, look I don't understand either but I has that weird thought that our father's death is connected somehow.'

The brunet started to get more interested about the giant's theory. 'Continue.'

'My father died in a very suspicious "car accident" ten years ago and neither my mother nor my sister talks about what his job was or about his friends and an year ago I found a box with a few pictures and letters in it..... and I think our fathers knew each other because of this.' The taller boy handed a polaroid photo to him which had something written on its back.

'There's no gun without a trigger. Happy birthday Park!'

On the photo there were his father maybe in his early twenties with another man.

'You're surname is Park right?'

Chanyeol nodded than said. 'And you wrote that you're father's assassin name was "gun"'

Baekhyun just stared at the photo. He's mind gone completely blank. His mother never told him that his father had a friend with him on that job where he died. To be honest his mother never told anything about that event.

'Baekhyun?' The taller boy asked with a worried look on his face. It was probably because he's eyes started to tear without him noticing it. The brunet whipped off them and started speaking.

'I know nothing about your father, I doesn't even know nothing about mine.' said while sobbing. 'I can't help you, sorry.' then rushed out the storeroom, trough the hallway where he bumped into a very surprised Sehun.

'Hey, I was looking for you. What happened?'

'N-nothing.' said the brunet and looked up to the younger boy with wet eyes than got his way to the exit and didn't stop till his home.